Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Contract up and unexpected charges

Hi there, I wonder if someone could help me.  It turns out my 2 year contract was up last month, and as a result, it seems the discounts that were applied to my contract have been rescinded without warning.  This has seen my bill on two phones baloon...

Tonus by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal behind Cisco router

HelloWe have installed our new Sure Signal but we have been unable to get it working. The router dosent support UPNP but we have configured port forwarding for the incoming conections as follows:123 udp500 udp4500 udp Are there any other incoming por...

Mark734 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data allowance message although not been using data

Hello I am currently in Belgium and I have had my romaing switched off for 2 weeks almost. Upon leaving the UK, I had used 0,63 of my 1 Gb allowance. Today I got a message saying that I recently went over my data allowance and offering to give me mor...

Braodband without service

HI I'm currently switching from sky broadband, I have recieved my router etc, but been without internet service for over 24 hours, how long does the swith over generally take? Is it your policy to explain any switch over details? I have recieved noth...

Nekky by 2: Seeker
  • 30 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify Premium Activated but stil only shows as free

Hi,I have recenlty joined Vodafone, and took their option for Spotify Premium for 12 months.I went through the process of signing up for Spotify Premuim, but when I sign in to Spotify it still says I have the free account. If I try to go through the ...

Vodafone app

I'm having trouble using the app, I've had it installed for over a month now and every time I go to use it, it says Vodafone is experiencing technical difficulties or it is 'too busy' for me to use... anyone help?

Mollwebs by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Blackberry email problems

Hi everyone,   I have a Blackberry Classic and yesterday I had a problem with emails. I could receive them but I couldn't send any, I'd get the clock symbol then I'd get the red sign symbol saying it hadn't worked.   I deleated the email address this...

Cancellation

Hi. I recieved text messages regarding the new price increases. On 3 of my lines, i got the option to ens my agreement free of charge. It states in order to do this, i would need to send a letter within 30 days of receiving the text message.I have se...

Sianbaron by 2: Seeker
  • 25 replies
  • 0 thanks

i want my money

Been billed twice again. I have paid directly and yet my direct debit has taken the amount again 

I can't wait to leave Vodafone

I have 3 numbers with VF and I am now counting the sleeps until I can disconnect them all. 1st in 26 Days 2nd in 30 Days 3rd in 140 Days  I may just pay to leave....

Labels