Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Internet delayed for more than 2 months

After 4 trouble free years with sky I decided to sign up for Vodafone broadband. My new router was delivered on 14.september and connection was scheduled for 23 September. No connection actually happened and after making calls they told us that bt ha...

Spydim by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! NUS Extra

I was wondering if the offer with NUS is PAYG? Or is the £10 recurring?

Sure Signal - cannot add users

Hi,I am having problems adding new users to my sure signal. I have been getting the following message for the last few days"Sorry, there seems to be a problem.We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1013 - [2b1]"Anyone a...

Sure Signal 3 problem

Further to previous question - template----------------------------------------------TEMPLATE-------------------------------------------- The issue you’re experiencing: Red power light on but no others. Trying to reset results in red light going off....

Unlimited Data

Why don't Vodafone offer an unlimited data tariff like 3 do?How can 3 do this? What keeps people with Vodafone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 thanks

BVB Expired. No option to select new BVB on TopUp

My BVB expired at midnight, 2 NOV. It is now 3 NOV. I have logged in, selected TopUps, clicked on Choose Bundle (there is no 'Choose a Service' as mentioned in "Then opt for ‘Choose a service’ to buy your Big Value Bundle." Question 1: How to a buy a...

Usage in Alberta, Canada

Early in the new year, shall be travelling to Alberta, Canada. I have a iphone 4s and payg. What do I have to do in order to use my phone for txt purposes to recieve and send. thanks

Issues with Vodafone App and entertainment package

I've just transferred over from another network (transfer occurred end of last week) and my Vodafone App doesn't seem to work (says it is experiencing technical issues). I'm accessing from the Vodafone network and have tried deleting/re-installing bu...

Issue / Bug with Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Thought this may have just been an error on my handset, but now a fellow family member has the same issue with their Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 as well. We're both on Vodafone Sim Only contracts. If you both encrypt your device and lock your sim with a p...

4G/LTE has to be off for Sure Signal to work?

I have a v3 Sure Signal and a Galaxy S7, I have a solid red light and two solid white lights next to that.  They only way I can get the 4th light to activate is by switching off 4G/LTE on my S7 - I then get a 4th solid light when calling. Is that how...

AIRTyke by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels