Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

New line for broadband?

I've been looking into switching from TalkTalk to vodafone for broadband and as I'm a vodafone mobile customer the deal looked great. However when going through the order process it appears that I would have to pay for a new line (£60) on top of the ...

Can't Add New Users to Sure Signal

When I try to add new users to my Sure Signal I get the following message... Sorry, there seems to be a problem.We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1013 - [2j2] Any ideas?

No signal from Sure Signal

The power and system lights are both solid.  Light three does not light up when attempting to make a voice or data connection through Sure Signal. I've tried re-setting, unplugging and plugging back in, switching phone on and off and replaced etherne...

Sure signal won't register.

Hello,Bought a new sure signal and it is doing the thing that everyone elses seems to be doing - red light blinking, solid orange in the left light, middle and right no light.Please see below my details as requested.Down Speed – 6.93mb/sUp Speed – 1....

Re: Vodafone Login Page redirecting to Oracle Access Manager!

hi all ,same issue here have this pop up so many times its incredible , have a sure signal box i cannot access and might as well be communicating without the rosetta stone for all the chat and phone help i get,frustrating is an understatement , just ...

Screenshot 2016-10-30 17.34.32(2).jpg

Vodafone Sure Signal 3 not working

Hi My Vodafone Sure Signal is not working and has a flashing red light and a solid first light. My details are: Speed 16.8MBpsPing 24ms Jitter 2msIP 94.1.139.65 Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600](c) 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.H...

NickMadd by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal no longer working

The issue you’re experiencing:Sure Signal Version 2 box no longer working.What light sequence you're seeing:Red light on always white light flicker on and off, even after every time its reset.Your speed test results from here.6.18Mb/sYour external IP...

unable to login to my account from abroad

Unable to login to my Vodafone acount from abroad due to authentification code . Vodafone is probably the only one that only send out code via mobile text. It is very inconvinent not to send it to email address as most of the banks have alternative w...

dsyliou by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels