Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Billing issue

Vodafone, I am really loosing paitence with you now! Can any of the eForum staff deal with this?    I really don't fancy wasting my time driving 5 miles and sitting in a queue for 45 minutes while people complaint about the network - again!

bank.PNG vodafone.PNG
AndyGB by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

LONDON WIFI - NEXUS 6P - UNABLE TO CONNECT.

I give up asking to the vodafone staff for help. I really don't understand why have a call center, an online helpline chat when none of the two have a clue of of customer queries.  I've an Nexus 6P and I can't connect to the Vodafone London Wifi.  - ...

Reporting Site Error | Bad First Impressions Chat Live

First of all, there is a site error when u try and submit your security number online after recieving it to your phone your welcomed with ava.lang.NullPointerExceptionADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entr...

Insurance have given me a phone which doesn't work properly.

Hi there,Quick question guys. I have an iPhone 6s brought at the end of June. It started acting strange. Screen flashing etc and Insurance put it down to water damage and exchanged it. The whole process took about a week to take in store and pick up ...

Resolved! 4g on iPhone 5 handset

Hi I recently upgraded from iPhone 5 to 6, my partner also has a Vodafone 4g contract but his mob is damaged so he is using my iPhone 5 handset now! Will his 4g still work on this? Surely the sim is 4g ready and the phone should work???

Mel74xxx by 2: Seeker
  • 34 replies
  • 0 thanks

Users complain iPhone 7 Plus faulty camera 'watercolor'

According to Forbes, on-site support Apple's official community, some users say the iPhone 7 Plus photos from poor quality when compared with 6 and photos from iPhone 6S. According to these members, images lack detail and sharpness, along with some p...

broker by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 7 plus 128gb jet black

has anyone recived there iphone 7 plus 128gb jet black and if sowhen did u pre order?when did u recive?are u still waiting? thanks in advancexx

maxeni by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 7 Plus jetblack Postponed?

Hey,I ordered my Iphone 7 plus in Jet Black on the 10th of September and it was supposed to be delivered on the 12th of October to the 21st of October. However yesterday it was postponed to the 9th of November till the 23rd of November. I mean for f*...

Gligow by 3: Seeker
  • 25 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week