Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Getting the right customer service contact address

We have been Demon and Thus Home Office customers for 12+ years when Vodafone took over the business.  We then took extended services on this  contract with Vodafone/Demon/Thus last year to include broadband and phone line to a new premises.  In Augu...

Virgin Wi-Fi problems?

Hey gang,  I've recently changed my phone and can now no longer log into Virgin Wi-Fi on the London Underground.  I get this error (see image) and then, after I try five times, I get locked out! Can you help/advise on how to fix please?  Many thanks,...

Cv1eHRHWgAERxxb.jpg

Resolved! Big value bundle

Hi,I'm a new pay as you go customer and have an enquiry about the big value bundle. Do I just have to top up £10 to receive the bundle or is there something else I have to do? The interface isn't particularly helpful as it just brings me to My Accoun...

APN Settings

I just wanted to clarify what the correct stance on APN settings are and whether what I have assumed is correct. When I first started up the phone, I installed the Vodafone App as asked when going through the installation procedure and this set-up th...

b0yce by 13: Advanced Member
  • 26 replies
  • 1 thanks

Connection speed for broadband

dear vodaphone, please can you let me know the internet connection speed iwill get at BT49 9HX     i need to know the upload speed and the ACTUAL download speed not the advertised figures please thank you   [Moderator note: I have edited your post. P...

Vodafone Broadband Router / iOS

Hi there, Two problems - the iOS Vodafone Broadband application when clicking on the support button tries to send an email to a non-existent address which bounces back - I assume the same is true on the Android version.  Can you please pass this on t...

image1.PNG

Resolved! HTC M8 No Data Connection following Number Port to New SIM (SOLVED)

I have bought an HTC One M8 from a friend to replace my current M7. It is originally a Three phone, but is unlocked. I had the number ported across to a new SIM in my local Voda shop because the new phone needs a nano SIM, and phone and voice/txt cam...

Is the £15 sim only plan eligible for Vodafone Advantage discount?

Hello, I'm slightly confused, because on the website I'm seeing a £15 sim with 5GB of data and 2GB for roaming. I have asked an advisor on live chat and they are telling me that Vodafone Advantage discount will work, yet in the terms of conditions st...

sphinxy by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Replacement Sim

I recently had my phone stolen along with the sim inside but I'm currently phoneless now. I'm wondering how i can get a new sim as the sim inside that phone is unusable along with the phone itself. Can anyone help, I cant find how to get one anywhere...

Labels
Top Thanked this week