Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal

Everytime I return home my mobile phone does not pick up the sure signal. The sure signal is working and if I turn it off and on again it picks up my phone straight away. Any ideas?Thanks

Suresignal and Asus DSL N55U

I have a Sure Signal v1 and an Asus DSL N55U router. The router is a recent acquisition and the SS worked fine with my old Belkin router. With the Asus, there is no response from the SS. Anyone had a similar experience? I've seen somwething about ena...

ss not working after power cut

Hi I'm getting the following lights - left to rightred flashing, off, solid orange, solid orange. My serial number is 42152157956Can you see my SS connected after 9/10 Thanks My tracert is:Tracing route to 212.183.133.177 over a maximum of 30 hops1 1...

MacShemp by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung S5 not receiving some texts

My Samsung S5 is not receiving some texts. Generally it receives and sends messages but over the past few weeks I have not receivd messages from three separate people.  What could be going on? 

Roset by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone cancelling my monthly bundles

Hi All, I have a 24 month contract with vodafone which I am about 13 months into (but have been a customer for 7 years now ) my contract got it monthly renewal on the 20th October 2016 which includes unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 6GB of data...

Resolved! Whoopsy!

One thing that Vodafone did forget to do when transfering the internet and telephone from my previous supplier (Plus.Net) was to inform the former that the internet was being moved too...  Apparently PlusNet was only informed about the telephobe move...

MrTAToad by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Appalling Customer Support

Is anybody else stuck in limbo on the old Crystal legacy system with Vodafone and totally fed up with not getting the support you are paying for. Unable to access my account details for months now and wasted hours and days being passed around the var...

Phone bill has been wrong since upgrade

Hi, PLEASE HELP!! Could someone please look over my account,  I upgraded both numbers back in August and I’ve had problems ever since.  Firstly I was told my wife would receive 20% discount to her bundle as my mam works for the NHS, after getting thi...

Incoming calls not working

Hi Vodafone, I just purchased a Pay as you go SIM card and activated it by toping up. The issue is that I cannot take any incoming calls or messages. My phone does not indicate for such, either. On other hand, I have issues with calling out or sendin...

slaveyaB by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

London Underground wifi not working

Anyone else having problems getting their wifi to work on London Undergound? It used to work fine, but recently it's asking me to log in and when I try to, using my Vodafone online account details (which itself works fine), then I just get an error m...

Labels
Top Thanked this week