Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Iphone se 64GB Stock other than Spacegrey and Rose Gold?

Looking to upgrade to a gold or Silver iphone SE 64gb but the store only has the rose gold or soace grey options in 64gb. All colours including Gold and Silver are available for the smaller phone in 16gb. Is this a commercial decision or is it wirth ...

Inclusive Roaming Data

I have a Red Bundle which says I can enjoyUnlimited calls, text and picture messages across 40 european destinations also a 500m of data allowance. Does that mean if i go to Italy I wil have unlimited calls, text and picture messages plus the 500m of...

JohnWB by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Business app......still waiting

For a company as large as Vodafone, I would have thought they would have the business app ready by now. The message on my Vodafone app says 'we're working on it' ..............its said that for the past year. I give up with Vodafone...........UTTER R...

MTEC by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Customer Support Is A Disgrace

Hopefully Ofcom’s fine will open Vodafone senior management team’s eyes to that fact and get their house in order finally – I put Customer Complaints in the same category.

About pay as you go

ive recently got a vodafone mobile wifi router and its running out of data, i want to top up with the £25 15GB and unlimited wifi deal but my router says that its a pay as you go 2GB deal, if i still buy the £25 deal would it be a waste of money and ...

How Unlock an Iphone from Spain??

Hello. I write you from Spain.My Network in Spain is Vodafone Spain. I`ve bought by Internet from Spain a new Iphone locked to UK Vodafone because in Vodafone Spain told me the phone will be compatible in Spain. Now, I can´t use the phone. It ask me ...

leirene by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sim swap without old phone

After my iPhone was stolen last week I bought a new one a couple of days ago. Vodafone sent me a replacement sim but I can't get it to activate! Every method I try requires me having access to the old sim, which obviously I don't have so I can't rece...

Home Broadband

Hi All, I ordered Vodafone home broadband on Tuesday evening. I recieved an order confimation email and a text confirming the order too and that I would be contacted shortly. Today I recieved an automated email from Vodafone, the first line being    ...

jdm0301 by 2: Seeker
  • 25 replies
  • 0 thanks

wifi calling on samsung s6

Hi all   Really needing some help here with getting the wi-fi calling to work .  i bought my phone through vodafone and i am on a red tariff.   when i go into Tap Settings from the dropdown menu. Scroll down to the Application icon and tap. Tap Phone...

roxio760 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei Honor Note 8 Compatability

Hello all, I'm looking at purchasing an Honor Note 8, and I am confused by all the Network bands it supports vs the ones that Vodofone runs on. If I purchase this device, will it work 100% 2G/3G/4G(LTE) ? I know I have to get the Google Play apk from...

Labels