Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Incorrect Geolocators on Store Finders and Mapping websites

Hi,  My laptop/email accounts aren't connected to my phone (yet). It never leaves the house and hasn't since I purchased it a few years ago, It has Norton anti-virus. I regularly clear temporary files, browsing history and virtually with every use cl...

Contact customee support

Does anyone know why the customer service phones line is closed (website says it should be open until 9pm and I have tried calling since 8pm) and all online live chat customer service reps are busy and unavailable? Is this the normal level of custome...

Ndocker by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

secret question answer

Forgot my secret question answer, need to reset please.

ross540 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal catches fire

See my photos of the internals. My suresignal started smoking then failed. Its out of warranty but its very worrying. It looks like the transformer on the switched mode power supply over heated. Please note the scorch marks on the capacitor and plast...

RealMcCoy by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Number still not ported

Hi We went on live chat to get number ported on Saturday and we were told it would be complete Tuesday, it's now 16:49 and nothing has happened. I have phoned up and they tell me it'll be done by midnight. This information doesn't match what website ...

sphinxy by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone platinum 7 custom contacts ringtones

HiToday I received my new Platinum 7 and on the whole I am pretty impressed. I have one problem which is a must have for me. How do you assign individual ringtones to contacts. I have searched the manual on how to do this but cannot find anything. Ma...

Cannot transfer my old number

I've already got my PAC number from Three, and am trying to transfer it online using www.vodafone.co.uk/keepmynumber . Every time I try, it's saying that a secure connection cannot be established, and will not let me transfer the number. I can't acce...

LIANH90 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrading

My phone is due for an upgrade now. If I upgrade my phone and plan online do I or can I keep the same number? 

My phone repair

I have sent off my HTC One M8s to Vodafone for repair at the end of August. I have still not had my phone back?! I have had 3 online chats initially with Vodafone, who have bascially lied to me! Each time i gave them a ref number etc, they said that ...

RICHB4 by 3: Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 0 thanks

Obtaining Pac Code

Where do i start !So i was on a vodafone contract for 2 years and coming to the end of my contract with them i shopped about for the iphone 7 and got a better deal on ee.Due to their being a shortage in handsets with my expected delivery date for the...

Amandaq by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week