Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Entertainment Pack

I recieved a Spotify entertainment pack as part of contract but I signed in to the wrong Spotify account by accident. Can I get my free premium Spotify moved to a different Spotify account?

rollsie7 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Scrambled Texts

I regularly receive auto generated texts from a trusted source that contains useful information. A couple of months ago I noticed that "@" signs where missing from email addresses. Then I noticed that underscore signs had also disappeared. This has c...

Vodafone Wallet

Can we not have a 'Vibrate on payment' notification, with Vodafone Wallet? Can we not have a 'Vibrate on payment' option/default? This will serve as a notification that payment has happened, and possibly warn of any 'malicious' transactions. There is...

kevinx by 6: Helper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Wallet, a handy way to pay

I’ve been using Vodafone Wallet for some time and found it a convenient way to pay when the transaction is too small for a card and you don’t want to use cash. Other payment systems are around or on the horizon but, if you don’t have an ApplePay comp...

hrym by 17: Community Champion
  • 23 replies
  • 8 thanks

MOBILE PHONE CHARGERS

To Anyone who can help I want to ask how long will the charger for a mobile phone last that is work?Because I have four (one I keep at work) chargers that fit and work with the current phone I am using which is the BlackBerry Q10 but one of them has ...

JamesL by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ludicrous service

I have no words to describe the ludicrous service from Vodafone. Ordered initially an iphone 7+ as an upgrade on 12/9. After a series of lies and broken promises I have cancelled it and got the device from Apple StoreMy next step was to request a Sim...

giorgosa by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

nonexistent warranty

My qhestion is, has anyone EVER had a satisfactory warranty repair carried out by Vodaphone. Whilst on holiday I had to purchase a new phone in Dunedin New Zealand from a strore called ##~## Smith who, I have since found out has gone into liquidation...

Resolved! Joining Vodafone for foreigner

Hello! Next month I am going to immigrate in Great Britain and join Vodafone. I didn't get a British bank account yet. Can I pay my bills without bank cards, with cash? And one more question, please. What documents I need to provide? Do I need a proo...

BBocha by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3565 dongle

I have an old K3565 dongle which I have used occasionally away from home. A new SIM was delivered, and I initially could see the new phone number in the navigation panel. However, given the time since I last used it, I tried to update the drivers, bu...

chrisn7 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Pay montlhy with LG G5

Hi,I want to take Vodafone offer in pay monthly with LG G5 (now is -20%) but i got a problem. When i want to choose bundle offer (3gb data for a 32 gbp / month) i got error information. "Sorry, there's been a problemThere was an error while attemptin...

Labels
Top Thanked this week