Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iPhone 7 Plus

Has anyone even had a iPhone 7 Plus from vodafone?   I literally dont know anyone who has.  

insurance claim nighmare

Ok, let's start from the begining - dropped my iphone into a toilet, yes my bad...but as long as I pay Cover me I thought it's not the end of the word. But changed my mind whet met so many problems on my way. Tracker shows that my device is in repair...

agish by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Order Status

is it just me or has anyone else had problems when ordering online to collect in store, the only reason i ordered like this was it said available to collect instore that day, this was on friday its now wednesday and still no phone... surely vodafone ...

Samsung Note 7?! Holding out for a better deal?!

Is anyone else holding onto their Note 7 until they are offered a better deal/option/incentive from Vodafone?!I had a call earlier today from Vodafone to discuss my "options" when returning my "dangerous" Note 7.I was offered the chance to return to ...

Pkblue by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Rejected for monthly contract

Hi All, I was this morning rejected for a pay monthly sim only contract, which is £20 per month. Basically, I have £0 credit history with anyone for the last 6 years.  The reason why I want to take a small contact out is to build my credit score from...

Paulhqpr by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 Delivery delayed yet there is stock in store! Why??

I placed my iPhone 7 matt 128GB order on 25th Sept...still no joy. I went into a Voda store in Kingston on Sat and they have the exact model available...this is outrageous!!! I want my phone!! Why do I have to continue waiting?

Have been trying to get copy of last two months Invoices with no success been trying since 23rd of April, can not access web site due to security confirmation text is not sent, have had user and password updated by call center this seems not to be th...

DaigoJoe by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Note 7 and PAC codes. Advice please?

I have a Note 7 and I do not want an S7 Edge, nor any other phone on the market, so I think that means I need to cancel my contract and get a refund.   Here's my concern:  It is ABSOLUELY ESSENTIAL that I do not lose my number.  I've had it for 16 ye...

Labels