Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! WiFi Calling on iPhone 5 / 5s / 6

Hi, I've been with Voda in one form or antoher for the past few years, skipped around a bit but always had one line with them. I recently added another as the salesperson said that WiFi calling would be available on my phone (iPhone 6). Being such a ...

jraward by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cold Calls

Why am I receiving so many Cold Calls from Vodafone?  Is there anywhere one can opt-out of recieving unrequested calls?

IanRD by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not connecting after sim change

My sure signal 21224324067 is not connecting to my phone following a sim change.  I have re-registered the SS successfully today but its still not working. Can you check from your end and re-start it and update as needed? Thanks.Andrew

No mobile data

So recently I have been given a work phone, it is a Samsung Galaxy Core and for some reason the mobile data doesn't work.Texts and calls work fine and can access wifi easily. I'm pretty sure the APN settings are fine and I've also tried a new set of ...

Selling iPad Air 2 - can i use the data for a laptop?

Hi,I am selling my iPad Air 2 as my situation has changed and I now need a laptop. I am still in contract, and would like to use the data with the new laptop.Do I need a dongle/particular device? Any advice how this might work would be greatly apprec...

Complaint!!!!

I wish to make a formal complaint and the current channels seem to allow for everything but! I ordered a sure signal over 2 weeks ago, when making the order it said 2-3 days for delivery, then once I'd paid it said 5-10 days. Contacted VF through the...

iwcae by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Complaining

If your having ongoing problems with Vodafone keep contacting the customer services by phone keep notes of who you spoke to and from which department time/date etc. Send in a letter of complaint to the customer complaints department. Sent it recorded...

Galaxy S7 Edge Video Call Problem

Using a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and I want to video call my contacts but I can't because the video call icon (green camera) is not available. Why is this and how can I get it to work? I know two other people with the S7 Edge and they can video call pe...

Co2-UK by 3: Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone jet black scratches

Apparently the jet black variant is highly susceptible to scratcheshttps://youtu.be/zuRT6S47kRkI would switch to Matt blacks once they are in stock.

Raj747 by 6: Helper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 Plus significantly slower 4G speed than iPhone 6 Plus

Hi, Basically as the title says, since upgrading to an iPhone 7 Plus my 4G speed has been atrocious. For easily 90% of the time the speed is anything from a 10th to a 5th of the speed I get when using my iPhone 6 Plus. I'm not sure why this should be...

Stwerty by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels