Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Broadband App - says no internet connection but there is

I had to reset my router. Having set it up again I find my broadband app refuses to connect. I've deleted it and then downloaded it multiple times.Every time I start it and run to the end of the untold screens it just says no internet connection. Res...

debt letter received when on pay as you go

wife just received a debt letter from Lowell financial for £58.13 saying this is from Vodafone and we have had previous correspondce( which we havent).    Don't no how she has a debt when it was a pay as you go and she has'nt used for nearly 12 month...

Tastar by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Does The Web Ordering Actually Work?

I have been trying to set up a contract and phone with Vodafone for over a week. The order online includes discounts, that do not get applied if you go to a shop or if a tele sale is made. 10 attempts and 2 actual orders under the guidance of online ...

hunshelf by 3: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 1 thanks

Re: BT network issues on suresignal

Is there any news on this? I connected our suresignal to the router on the evening of the 20th. It immediately showed up as active in the account on my vodafone. But I just can't get it to connect - Two amber lights and flashing power light. The rout...

mattogden by 4: Newbie
  • 152 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Customer - iPhone 7+ Pre-Order Issues

On Friday I went through the process of pre-ordering a iPhone 7+ 128gb, I received a WEB-00000...... order number but never received any email confirmation. I've tried to track my order and the system says my order number is invalid. I've called cust...

Resolved! Being charged 2 times because i bought 1gb of data

This is a joke. I just texted to get 1gb of data for 6 POUNDS, and i then go onto the app and i find out that i have been charged anther 37 ##~## pounds so i am being charged 2 times for my contract which is ##~## ##~## where it should only be an ext...

proof 3 proof 4.jpg

Upgrade mystery

Ok, last Saturday I was all happy,managed to change my Samsung note 7 order to Samsung s7 edge and was told it'll arrive by Tuesday but Tuesday came and nothing,I phoned Vodafone in evening was on the phone for 1hr 10mins or so and Vodafone said it w...

sure signal

My Sue signal no longr works - no lights. Unit number 40131969806. Can you advise whether it is still within warranty.

gjaustin by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trip Report - USA

Back from our 25 night honeymoon in Vegas, LA and Hawaii! Oh and a £205 phone bill. I managed to get the majority credited because they messed up my World Traveller..Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has managed to get on to Verizon whilst roamin...

Spotify premium help

HiI have had the red bundle for a couple of months now and thought i would check out the Spotify offer.When i follow the supplied link the only option i see is to pay £9.99 a month, is that correct ? does it get refunded ?I should say that i have nev...

boss126 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels