Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

The Keep My Number form is not working

I'm filling out the form on http://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/benefits/keep-my-number/ Once I have added my number, after pressing submit, it times out. Anyone else having this issue? I know I can phone up and do it, but I wanted to forward error.

sphinxy by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Live Chat transcript contains plain text security details

Hi, I recently engaged with Live Chat to order a new phone upgrade and supplied answers to security questions which contained SPI. At the end of the chat, I asked for the transcript to be emailed to me which it was, but none of the SPI was obfuscated...

Smart Ultra 6 - Lost contacts after hard reset

Hi, I think I already know the answer to this but does anyone know if you can get your contacts back after a hard reset on a Smart Ultra 6? If so, would you be so kind as to talk me through it please? Many thanks for your help

Smart Ultra 6 Wireless Charging

Hello everyoneIf this has been discussed already, my apologies, however I could not find the thread.Does anyone out there know if the smart ultra 6 supports wireless charging? and if so, does anyone have any advice / experience on which wireless char...

Suresignal not working after sim change

Hi My partner changed her sim recently on recommendation by vodafone, we now cant get it to work on the Sure signal.  Iv been through as many of the suggestions on the forums, but nothing has worked, my partner even phoned vodafone today and they app...

Suresignal V3 major fail, no support

I am a business user, been with Vodafone for many years and MANY handsets. Now scaled down but still have 5 contracts....My Suresignal went bang as I believe is quite common and was eventually promised a replacement (no signal from this base where 3 ...

Resolved! Temporary Move of My Sure Signal

I use my Sure Signal V3 at home, which is fine.   However, I will be visiting friends for a couple of days, but there is no Vodafone signal at their house.   Can I take my SS and plug into their broadband router while I'm visiting?   Then, of course,...

ps123 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone broadband ping

I do a lot of online gaming and even this applies to general browsing as it is, when I'm gaming or trying to access some websites it is literally unplayable because the ping is so bad for absolutely no reason (No one downloading no additional devices...

Terrible ping.PNG Ping terrible2.PNG
benr1218 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

App not compatible with device

I have the vodafone Smart 4 turbo phone, but i cannot get some apps to download as it says device not compatible. The amazon app is one of them, my bank another.Any suggestions to resolve?

Labels