Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Sure Signal 2 with BT Infinity (Home hub 3)

Hi I am having difficulty getting my Vodafone Sure Signal2 to initialise. I have read some of the posts here and have opened up ports 8, 50,123, 500, 4500, 1723 on my Home Hub. I have also enabled port clamping and assigned the device to the DMZ. I h...

Vodafone app not working after port

Since porting my number from EE the Vodafone app doesn't work. It gives me message 'we're having a few technical difficulties at the moment. We're working hard to get things sorted'. I've uninstalled and re installed. I've cleared my iCloud backup. I...

Adding data to PAYG Wi-FI

This is just some info for people who use PAYG Wi-Fi. If you buy a £25 data pack online you get 6gb of data for 30 days. If you do it through 191 automated system you get the option of 15gb for £25. It takes some patience but it is worth it. My advis...

End my tether. Incorrect billing every month.

After cancelling my contract due to the price rise a few months ago, I stupidly signed up again the day later on June 13 via the retentions team. The deal provided was £37 normally, £18.50 for 12 months and included: Unlimited Calls/Texts20GB data4GB...

jpsmythe by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart First 7 Factory Image

Hi guys, does anyone have a Vodafone Smart First 7 factory image? I'm not asking for how to reset the phone, but instead if anyone has a factory image or nandroid backup to recover a soft bricked phone.

ketamik by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Do I have to return Gear VR along with Note 7?

Hi all. Just a quick question - does anyone know if I have to return the Gear VR along with the Note 7? I have just received the DPD return bag and I just realised I forgot to ask 191 regarding this. I assume I probably need to return the Gear VR but...

Vodafone Smart Ultra 7 Freezing

I have been having issue with my vodafone Smart Ultra 7. Phone freezes 8 to 9 times a day when using facebook or facebook messenger Apps. I have resets the phone twice and deleted and redownloaded these apps two times but the issue has not been resol...

Manny60 by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 7 plus pre order issues

I know a lot of people are having issue with the pre-order of the Iphone 7, particularly the plus. Can it even be called pre-order? There has certainly been no benefit to me ordering the phone on the 9th of September at 08:01 as soon as the phone lin...

Jaysen26 by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

No broadband discount

Hi, I was looking for a broadband only deal (28 pounds) and at the checkout there was no discount given, even though I'm an existing customer

Labels