Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

My Top-up isn't showing but my bank account has been debited

I topped up £20 yesterday at 15.23 & the credit isn't showing but my bank account has been debited. It usually shows within 5 minutes of topping up. Not sure what to do as don't want to risk losing another £20!

Bunty77 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

"Your Vodafone service activation has been cancelled"

"As per your request, we have cancelled your Vodafone Broadband and Home Phone order and the associated service activation on ." This is the email I recieved earlier today. The problem here is, I did not request to cancel my order or the service acti...

Flimmy by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Order Tracker

Can someone please advise why the Order Tracker on the Home Page of the Website only works some of the time, the rest of the time it just goes back to the homepage.

Vodafone connect router firmware.

Asking this again as the last thread has been deleted for some reason.In December we were promised a firmware update to address issues with streaming. To date no firmware has been issued despite a march update promising it was very imminent.Can we pl...

sat505 by 5: Helper
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancelling mobile wifi

Due to a misunderstanding I now have 2 contracts for mobileWiFi which I don't need. Only hot them since Thursday, how can I cancel both contracts?

Dandria by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data Sim Not Activated

I'm currently going through a peroid of wondering whether the left hand knows what the right hand is doing. I was offered a better deal on my current contract and upgraded to the Red sharing deal, with which I would get a extra sim for data and an R2...

gideon by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not receiving landline calls on mobile

After not receiving a number of expected calls, I have found that my mobile is not receiving any calls from landlines, although calls from mobiles are received without any problems. Can anyone shed any light on how I can sort this out? TIA

Thumoo by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Good service should be rewarded

I have just had a chat with " Anita "  ( Vodafone customer servise / retentions)  to renew my 2 contracts. She went the extra mile and it was a pleasure to deal with her and together we came up with a deal.Too often people only come on here to compla...

bendyone by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 3 thanks

Vodafone Fibre Optic Wireless Issues

Afternoon all. Serious issue that has been bugging me over the past few days. Several devices have just stopped working over the wireless randomly. My amazon firestick and windows 10laptop have just stopped connecting flawlessly and no reason why? It...

Labels