Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

New Sure Signal not working correctly.

I had a Sure Signal v3 that worked perfectly well for a couple of years before it completely died.  I recently bought a new one, and it's totally unreliable.  Some days it works, and then randomly it'll stop.  I'll unplug it, plug it back in and most...

Broadband Vodafone

I have a "pay as you go" simcard in a Vodafone Mobile Broadband K4203 HSPA+ USB Stick. This is brand new, There is data on. I have put it in my new pc - Windows 10. I have downloaded the Vodacom recommended app. I can "connect", and the light turns b...

Lizemari by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband intermittent

I have Vodafone Home broadband and use my own router, a Belkin wireless modem router model N600 DB, connecting by WiFi to desktop PCs and iPads/iPhones. I have had this service for some years, originally as a Demon Internet customer. The broadband in...

ICAP protocol error

Only joined Vodafone broadband yesterday and immediatelly started getting constant error whenever I am trying to view images on imgur.com. I turned my content restrictions off, I even contacted support who reapplied it, however I still keep getting t...

Pro rata charging

I requested international calling bundle for an additional £5 to be applied for 1 month to one number on my account ! All confirmed via call to customer services ! Have been charged for 2 full months and being told that is correct as it is pro rata !...

(FIXED) Oneplus 2 3.0.2 (android 6.0 update) data not working marsh

After getting the latest update from Oneplus my data completely died out, I call vodafone who could not help bar trying to send the text which failed because of the model of phone. In any case if you stumble across this, setting my APN settings to th...

Resolved! Changin service options via Vodafone app?

Is it possible to set data caps, call bars etc via the vodafone app, or do i need to log into the website to do that?   Thanks in advance for your help,   K

Europe zone 1

If I am in Europe zone 1 how much does it cost to make a call or receive a call and how much does it cost to send sms or receive a sms to UK and other Europe zone 1 mobile numbers?

User9876 by 2: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Google pixel xl

Is Vodafone going to sell Google pixel xl?? Thanks 

Jlong72 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

S6 memory

I'm looking at buying a S6 a little disapointed that it is a fixed memory and you can't add a memeory card to it, can someone let me know how much memory the  OS uses - can't decide whether to go for the 32gb or 64gb.  

DeanH by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels