Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Broadband dropping out every 20 minutes for 1/3 mins

Broadband drops out every 20 or so minutes and comes back on 1/3 mins after.My line went active in July. This only happens when I'm in the master socket. Doesn't occur when I'm in the test socket. Steps taken: / Ammount * More than 5Tried different m...

iLukey96 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung offer Note 7 buyers compensation in Thailand

Thai Samsung Electronics has offered a refund to Thai customers who ordered and paid a deposit for its now discontinued Galaxy Note 7 phone, plus a "comfort" gift.Customers can also choose to cancel the order and customers can choose to buy one of it...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sim problem

Hello. I have a sim but no number since I had another phone on Vodafone contract, therefore they assumed that I wanted to keep that number and upgrade whereas I didn't. Now I have to use sim swap but don't want to since I don't have access to it

Manawi07 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unregister a sure signal

HiSure signal serial number 42152190700I bought a sure signal box for my wife when she worked on contract with Manchester university. The university provided the phone. After purchase the university registered the phone so it could be used with the s...

adamjohn by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 2 keeps dropping during calls

This problem is driving me crazy. First off I live in the North of Scotland and its mostly 2G signal around here; nearest 3G is Inverness, ~30 miles away. The signal is just about usuable out and about in my area - however, I have litlle or no signal...

horatiog by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart 7 Platinum Without a Bundle

Good Evening, In the near future, I am looking to potentially purchase the above mentioned device with the VR unit included. On the online store, it appears that you are required to choose a bundle before you are allowed to go ahead with a purchase. ...

Account closed Dec 2015...debt collectors letter at Oct 2016

Hello, my wife have moved to EE on the 2nd of December 2015 and account closed with Vodafone.Around March 2016 we got a letter from Vodafone in reagrds account active and in used by someone else, but details was my wife. So we contacted Vodafone and ...

Hard times ahead for Samsung

Although Samsung can easily swallow the loss of writing off the Note 7 the company's long term reputation is going to be harder to ignore. Extracts from an Asian financial paper. Samsung faces lawsuits. At least two customers are taking the company t...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Help adding users to my sure signal

I have successfully registered my sure signal and my iphone 6 is working fine. I have 5 pips and 3G. I am the owner of the sure signal. I have added 3 more users and they have all had the text but their phones are not connected. They have 0 signal. I...

treese by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

SS1 Configeration issue

My Sure Signal v1 was reregistered over 48 hours ago and my account shows it as active however it is still showing the Configeration lights (first light solid, second constantly flashing). Please could someone re sync the device to try and solve this...

dclclarke by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week