Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal - Cant add new user

Please can toy help.  My sure signal v2 is up and running but I cannot add a user on the site.  Just keep getting same error in Chrome or IE11. Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form.Sorry, we're having...

Pedsteruk by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sim Query? 50GB Mobile Broadband query.

Is this restricted to 2100 H+?  The Sim I was given is different, and does not support 4G, yet I cannot see any small print to state this is the case.  Could this just be a case that I have been given a wrong NANO SIM by mistake? Thanks in advance, P...

Sims.PNG

Using two iPhones

I'm on a pay monthly contract and I got my iPhone 7, I sent my iPhone 6 to Music Magpie and they only offered £35 for it (crack in screen) so I'm getting it sent back.  So I was wondering how to put it to use now I'm keeping it. One thing is that I c...

Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 Silent Mode switches itself off

Hi Folks, I've had my Vodafone Platinum 7 for a couple of months now and mostly it's ok but whenever I put it on silent mode (vibrate only) it's ok for a while then it turns the volume back up. I can't see a pattern as o when or why it does it but it...

dwards07 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Note 7 Vodafone Official statement

Good Evening Vodafone.I was wondering if you will be releasing an official statement regarding the Samsung world wide recall.Samsung's statement states "We are working closely with our partners to ensure the replacement experience is as convenient an...

OMGLALALA by 4: Newbie
  • 54 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using mobile abroad

My wife and I are heading for China. We each have a mobile on a vodafone pay-as-you go contract. If we call one another while we are both in China do we simply use the same numbers as we do within the UK, or do we need to prefix those numbers by some...

Broadband 20% slower than BT - can I use Connect box with BT Modem?

Hi, I've 1 week into my Vodafone Broadband service.  So far, I'm feeling a bit mixed on whether to cancel. My issues are: Downloads are ~20% slower than BT Infinity.  I'd get a solid 5 megabytes/sec downloading from Steam - sometimes as high as 5.7MB...

DHCPOffer message appears to be filtered by VodafoneConnect Router

Having just switched to Vodafone Broadband from BT, I'm really beginning to regret it. The VodafoneConnect router seems to be doing very strange things. I have disabled the on board DHCP server and am using my longstanding DHCP server which links to ...

premium phone options

ok, you've charged me for my now 7 despite several conversations. I don't want the s7, yet the new lg and Google pixel options aren't available. Samsung have lost a customer (not the only one I bet). what are Vodafone going to do to offer choice to a...

Warranty and Repair Service

Hi, I am having an issue with the repairing of my LG G4 through the Vodafone repair service. I took the device into my local store on the 27th July, and was advised that as it was under warranty that this would be repaired within 8 or 9 days. After s...

Labels
Top Thanked this week