Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

is it cool for my new iPhone?

what do u think about this ? Is it cool? I wanna get it for my new apple.https://www.amazon.fr/Btik-Iphone-Extensible-Portefeuille-Protection/dp/B01M1KHWXY/ref=sr_1_2?m=A2DXFPLB8HOAF7&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1475034434&sr=1-2&keywords=Btik+Coque...

aprilnan by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 plus 256gb gold

As a business customer and have over 7 lines on my account I notice some people on the forum are getting over £200 compensation or the cost of the new phone waivered. I ordered my 7 plus first day and hour of pre order and I m still waiting but notic...

kev1968 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Now TV devices

Is Now tv through the red bundle available on other devices like ps4 and tablets, or is it only for the mobile like sky sports mobile?

iPhone 7 plus jet black

I pre ordered my iPhone on the 9/9/16 and was given a date of the 23/9 to pick up from local store they are taking £160 for phone which has gone on my next bill due 28/9 now told it might not be available till 2/11 but I've still paid for it and was ...

blue68 by 4: Newbie
  • 24 replies
  • 1 thanks

lOST TEX MESSAGE ICON

hi, i have a i phone 4 and i have lost the icon on my home page for tex messages i only know i have one from the noise it makes and i then have to go through my address book to find it and if they are not in there i can not retrive it.please can anyo...

bevsbox by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voicemail Not Working

Since I switched off my voicemail 3 months ago, I have been unable to switch it back on. I have spent two sessions with online advisors and one session where I called an advisor direct..  We have tried all sorts of things.. All the usual number comma...

MrDMB by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Failed credit check but I have excellent credit?

Hi all, I've just tried to sign up for broadband and I was told I failed the credit check. Panicing that something had gone wrong with my credit I logged on to CheckMyFile and updated. My credit score is excellent. 4 or 5 stars on everything and high...

stumid by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Reporting lost/stolen phone when Vodafone systems are down

I am trying to report a lost/stolen phone from 23.00 on 9 October until early morning of 10 October.The official report line is refusing to take calls to report lost/stolen phones because of an unspecified 'emergency'.The chatline is unavailable beca...

DNS by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Yonhap says Samsung temporarily halted Galaxy Note 7 output

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Samsung Electronics has temporarily halted production of its Galaxy Note 7 smartphones, South Korea’s Yonhap news agency reported Monday, following reports that replacements for the fire-prone phones were also overheating.Ci...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week