Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Roaming Allowance

How long can I use the roaming data allowance for without returning to the UK. Would a few months be pushing it a bit? 2GB abroad would be fine each month but concerned it wouldn't be allowed. Thanks.

B-12345 by 11: Established
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

expensive upgrades

I have an already expensive android phone in the middle of a contract. My data allowance is 2gb per month. I have just asked the cosst of upgrading and was quoted £12.00 for an additional 4gb per month which I feel is extortionate. I have just looked...

Poor/patchy signal and low download/upload speeds on my nexus 6

I'm in Ealing and joined Vodafone on a 12 month sim only contract. I have pound the phone signal to be very patchy during the day, never staeady, and usually only 1 or 2 bars. Occasionally it will go to 4 bars, but not for very long. I have tested my...

Battery?

My phone is keep freezing and has loads of lines in the background and turns a pinky colour. I have to lock the phone then turn it back on then the same thing happens seconds later. Any ideas? Don't know if it's the battery or need a new phone. Got m...

Dm123sw by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 + 128GB Black still no sign

I pre-ordered the iPhone 7 + on the pre-order date way back on the 9th September, was originally told I would get it on the 16th September but 3+ weeks after release date I still have no new phone.I am disgusted at the lack of communication from Voda...

Re: Failure to communicate between wired and wireless networks

Hi,  I have been having this issue intermittently for a while and I couldn't seem to find any consistent  reason, some times it would work and other it wouldn't. However I have found that turning off WPS on the router seems to have sorted it, it has ...

PeteB01 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

NUC

I purchased a Vodafone 890N to use for a few months while I'm visiting Ireland. I applied for a NUC, which I was told would be free, and I received the following email:"To unlock your phone from our network you need to have been with us for at least ...

The-Doc by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Losing charge quickly

I have an iphone 5c and recently I have been losing charge very quickly and it's becoming very hard even to use the phone. Yesterday my charge went form 89% to 31% in a matter of a couple of minutes. Also, the phone will die when there's like 58% and...

Resolved! Vodafone misleading customers with power bank?

Got a text message saying we will get a free power bank with our iPhone 7 due to the delays. Vodafone sells their power bank for £12 on their website, but in the text it says the power bank is worth £39.99.Why is Vodafone misleading customers with th...

ssrij by 8: Helper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy Note 7

Hi all, I ordered Note 7 on 31 of August and I am still waiting for my order to be dispatched, does anyone know when is going back on sale Please. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

lveliu by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels