Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

When a Galaxy Note 7 explodes

Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 has hardly been out of the news since it launched in August – mainly for the wrong reasons.The subject of a mass global recall after reports of devices catching fire due to faulty batteries, the official launch of the device i...

1.jpg 3.jpg
kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

I'm back with Vodafone

I'm back vodafone from my previous Carrier, due to network issues. Confused as to why PAYG or Big Bundles offer more airtime, txts and data than a contract sim. IE £10.00 for 150mins, unlimited txts and 500mb of data with payg and with a contract sim...

Resolved! Sure Signal v2 not configuring

I've had a Sure Signal v2 for about a week now and I have been through the Sure Signal guide. I've been bouncing between Vodafone and Sky (ISP) and am now at my wit's end. I have the red power light, and status and handset light flashing white. I can...

vfr.png

Compensation lottery

I think It's fair to say that the way in which Vodafone has dealt with the iPhone 7+ delays has been nothing short of appauling. It seems they have diliberately mislead customers about delivery dates that keep sliding back further and further. As cus...

SafeNath by 5: Helper
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Broadband not as fast as router says?

So recently I got Vodafone home broadband, went through a laundry list of useless employees and a couple weeks later it works.One thing that's bugging me, the router says I'm getting a speed of 76.9 and every speed test i do says I'm only getting 71 ...

Replacement Note 7 starts smoking

An overheating, smoking Samsung smartphone forced the evacuation of a Southwest Airlines jet that was preparing to take off Wednesday from the Louisville airport.The incident raised fresh trouble for Samsung, which saw its new Galaxy Note 7 device re...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Entertainment pack plan change

I've just changed my sim-only plan and kept the same handset. Both the old and the new plans include free entertainment pack for 12 months and I want to continue with free Spotify. Do I need to cancel my old Spotify account and reapply or can I just ...

Urgent- please help

I am part of a very large business customer of Vodafone and I have been absolutely shocked and astounded by how badly my partner has personally been dealt with yourselves. We are potentially going to lose our dream house due to default payments being...

Resolved! Wifi Calling

I have three iPhones on a Red+ bunde with Vodafone for my business. All three phones were purchased from the Apple Store, this is something that we have always done as we have a business account with Apple, so I am on a sim only deal with Vodafone, b...

BernS by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels