Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Pre order Iphone 7 with Mobilephonesdirect.com pending

I placed an order with mobilephonesdirect.com on the 12/09/2016 and its still pending awaiting network decision? I looked yesterday and noticed that i had put the incorrect date for one of my previous addresses for the credit check could this be the ...

Moving House

Not sure whether I've come to the right place or not. I'm moving house in two weeks and can't find how to contact Vodafone Broadband to arrange it.

smcc62 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

UNJUSTIFIED & RECURRING blockage of my number

So it turns out that the level of incompetence of the vodafone customer support is beyond belief... Although I have a direct debit in place and have never missed a payment in 3 years, they keep on cutting my line for no reason... I have now spend 7 m...

Resolved! Can't log in to My Vodafone on web

Hi,I had a pay as you go SIM and registered an account on My Vodafone.Later I switched to pay monthly (SIM-only deal). I got a new phone number immediately but I wanted to keep my old one (who the hell would drop a phone number that my contacts know ...

zsoltl by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Refresh problems on Vodafone smart mini7

I am having problems refreshing the first page of my Vodaphone. In the large circle where it tells you how much data you have left it does not refresh. I have tried the small refresh button underneath but that has not worked and the date and time won...

kevlea95 by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Android 6 Marshmallow update: Samsung Galaxy J5

I just wondered if anyone had issues since Android 6 Marshmallow update. I downloaded this on Monday and have had lots of trouble. When the phone is plugged in and charging it becomes very slow and crashes. I often only see a black screen; the only o...

Stev888 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Direct Debit

Vodafone seem to think that I have cancelled my Direct Debit despite my bank confirming that it has not been cancelled. Now my bill has not been paid and now I am being threatened with being cut off because Vodafone are being crap again. I am not pay...

Credit check declined without processing my application

29/09/2016I have applied for a Vodafone 12 month sim only deal via a third party and on the same day I received an email from the third party informing me that Vodafone have declined my application after a credit check. I immediately checked my repor...

Resolved! micro sim not activating with my old number

i have a problem with my galaxy s3, went into store yesterday to get new micro sim activated with my old number but still hasn't been swapped over, its been almost 24 hours when i was told it would take between 20 minutes and 2 hours,please help..

dane_hill by 3: Seeker
  • 61 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels