Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Rewards £10 Voucher Lost

Hi, I used 1000 points a couple of months ago to get a £10 Vodafone voucher to use in a Vodafone store. I never used the voucher and I lost it after resetting my phone. Is it lost or is there a way to resend the voucher?

Adeyb08 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodaphone fall into dark ages

I have had my Vodaphone account for over 10 years now, mostly without any problems, however last year in September i stupidly added my son's pay as you go sim onto my contract. This took 12 days to get switched on as Vodaphone could not seem to get t...

User0406 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

v3 suresignal not working

Hi.  My suresignal 3 has not been working for a week now.  Ive been through the trouble shooting guide and have a flashing power light and solid orange on the far right. I've been through the port forwarding and MAC addressing on BThomehub5 this morn...

My new Broadband Connect App says it's not connected

My Vodafone Connect App doesn't think it's connected to the Connect Router. It says theconnection is offline and suggests I turn it off.On the other hand, it's blatantly connected to the Wifi network from the router AND when I go through the demo, NO...

IMG_3036.PNG IMG_3037.PNG

Samsung joins digital assistant race with acquisition of Viv

Samsung Electronics is joining the race to create the smartest digital assistant by acquiring Viv, a Silicon Valley startup launched by the same entrepreneurs who sold Siri to Apple.The deal announced Wednesday provides Samsung with technology to com...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 plus

My order is approaching its 4 weeks now, got email from Vodafone today saying they will update me in another 10 days for my order is any Vodafone customers actually getting these phones, I wanted to change my order to 128gb but dare not in fear I wil...

kev1968 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Literally worst consumer experience I've ever had

I’ve literally had the single worst consumer experience ever with Vodafone. I upgraded my phone online to the latest iphone 7, to be delivered to the Manchester Market Street store on the day of release as I was visiting the city that weekend. I had ...

Travelling abroad

Whilst recently travelling abroad I received spam calls from within the country I was travelling! How did the spammers know that I was travelling abroad? Is there an issue with Vodafone's security which enables spammers to know when users are travell...

Horslips by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels