Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure SIgnal in Ready State, Phones Not Connecting

Hi Team, Urgent Please,  I have just returned from Newbury and my phones are not connecting to my Sure Signal V3, I have followed all the reset procedures, add and remove of numbers everything. Please do a remote re-sync / reset from your end, I am M...

Roelof by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

BT Smart Hub and Sure Signal V3 compatability

I've always had problems with my BT Hubs and Vodafone Sure Signals. I have just upgraded to the new BT Smart Hub, and since then, the Sure Signal v3 hasn't worked. Vodafone have told me that they aren't compatible. I've now had no phone signal at hom...

courtesy phone problem

so I sent my s7 edge into repair the other day and was told by online chat support that I could pick up a courtesy phone while mine was being repaired.so I went to the Vodafone store today to pick one up. I was talking to the man that serviced me and...

godden18 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Delivery date changed...AGAIN!

Ordered on 9th at 9am with a GUARANTEED delivery date of 16th Sept.Never came.Then tracker said 28 Sept - 5 OctIt just now changed to 5 - 12 OctI HATE VODAFONE!!!!

shane12345 by 11: Established
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Cannot connect Smart Ultra 6 to PC

So, I have tried connecting my phone via USB to my desktop & PC (both running Windows 10) and cannot see the phone folders or the micro SD folders in File Manager. I have upgraded phone to the latest version. I have checked Settings/Storage/USB Compu...

Upgrade causes disconnection...

So I decided to upgrade my Galaxy S4 last night via Carphone Warehouse (because for some reason upgrading directly with vodafone is more expensive). This morning I was rewarded for my customer loyalty by being disconnected. I got in touch and after t...

topchip by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Employee Advantage Scheme

Hi, I am looking to add a family member to my discount, However when i go to register its asking me to accept that I will pay £10. I have added people in the past and this has not cost? Please can you advise?Thanks Jamie

Resolved! No wifi calling on Samsung S& phones

I have bought a Samsung S7 Edge from Vodafone and I cannot get wifi calling at all. I have been into the vodafone store and chat and it is enabled but no joy so far. Finally got a reply stating that there is an issue with this for S7 and no idea when...

kiwi1007 by 3: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels