Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No Service after Unlocking Smart Ultra 6

Hey everybody, I have bought a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 (locked) during my stay in the UK. For the time of my stay I have used a Lebara Sim-Card (which runs on Vodafone as far as I know), which was for more than half a year. I have now returned to Swit...

kvitrafn by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Upgrade Programme

As with everyone on here I'm still impatiently waiting on my pre order from Vodafone. As time has lapsed I have decided I would prefer a 7 plus over the 7 I've ordered so thinking I'll just go with Apple via the upgrade programme.Any experience with ...

IP Address Range Adding To White List

Sure signal team Can the following IP address range be added to the Sure Signal white list? 156.67.32.0/22 Regards Brian  

BDC by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Massivly Messed around by vodafone, absolutly fuming

so where to start. I pre-ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 on 14th August 2016, i was told this would be delivered on the 30th August 2016 as it was a pre order and elidgable for the 3 days early from samsung. I booked the 30th off work to make sure i ...

Porting problems

Anyone able to give me any advice of where to turn.I gave vodafone my pac number on Friday 30th September expecting the number to be ported over on Monday. We are now Wednesday and its still not working.  I am able to call out and text but I am not r...

slw1981 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 2

Please can someone have a look at this for me, since I ported my number into my Vodafone account my sure signal has disappeared and i can't add it again as I get the usual message to suggest it might already be registered. The serial number 401122249...

acredo by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Multiple home signal device.

Is it possible to run more than one home signal booster off the same line?. We have problems using phones throughout the buildings so an additional one or two would help. Unless there are alternatives?. We are in a very rural area and we have enquire...

My vodaphone app has stopped working

When I first started using vodaphone a few months ago I downloaded the app and it worked fine. Now the last couple of months it seems not to work at all I'm unable to see how much data usage I'm using or anything. The same thing keeps popping up whic...

iPhone 7 Delivery Problems- Already!!!

If you ordered an iPhone 7 today you should receive a text and an email confirming your phone will be delivered by DPD.However, make sure you CHECK THE ADDRESS!!! Mine came through as an old address that Vodfone had on file, not my current billing ad...

shane12345 by 11: Established
  • 14 replies
  • 8 thanks
Labels