Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Very unpleasant encounter with Vodafone CC guy over a chat

General InfoChat start time Sep 23, 2016 2:36:09 AM ESTChat end time Sep 23, 2016 3:03:30 AM ESTDuration (actual chatting time) 00:27:20Operator BhojrajChat Transcriptinfo: Sorry for the delay, we are currently experiencing high volumes. Please hold ...

Raj747 by 6: Helper
  • 25 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why did I come back?

Yesterday I signed up to a new Vodafone contact after a few years away. I'm now seriously wishing I hadn't bothered. The number port has gone through fine but I've just tried to register for My Vodafone only to find out I've been put on a business co...

Traceyjr by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodaphone advantage

Hi, I have one Vodaphone account with two separate phones one mine one my daughters. The plan for my daughters phone includes a Vodaphone advantage discount, after a recent upgrade I now want to claim a discount too will I have to pay another members...

Security code sms

This sums code is a nuisance as if I wanted to use 2 devices all of the time, I'd carry 2 devices. its me using the app, it's me using the webpage as its me that's logged in, I don't need an sms sent to my phone every time I want to check something o...

Unlimited data

I'm sorry Vodafone but it's time you woke up and smelt the coffee.. unlimited data at a plans for those of us who ask should be offered, the price your charging me per month for data across 3 devices is a complete joke when other networks are or have...

Resolved! Website error cannot fully checkout

When attempting to checkout it tells me: Sorry there has been 1 error(s)This field is mandatory. Please enter your title from the list The only issue, there isn't a title box or dropdown visible. The field is hidden/missing. I've tried this transacti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

#madebygoogle

Anyone watching the stream this evening?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4y0KOeXViI  

Nabs by 17: Community Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bringing number over from EE to Vodafone

I took out a contract with Vodafone on Friday. I cancelled my contract with EE and requested my PAC code. I went online and filled in the form and I was told my number from EE would be transferred to Vodafone by Monday 17:00. Loads of problems on Mon...

AndyP14 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone app

Vodafone app used to work well on my android LG G4 but then my sim was accidentally cancelled when I signed two members of my family up to red +. I was issued a new sim and since then the app doesnt work ... "technical difficulties" apparently. I've ...

Ending contract

I am fed up with being fobbed off with the exchange for my Galaxy Note 7. For over three weeks I have been trying to arrange an exchange and even took a day off work for an arranged exchange that did not happen. I am trying to find a way to casncel m...

Labels
Top Thanked this week