Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Setup a Business Account

I'm trying to move my personal account into a small business account. After being bounced around the phone system, I was advised to go into a store to do this. Does anyone know what I need to take with me in order to set this up? I don't want to get ...

Vodafone refuse to blacklist my phone

I bought a phone from carphone, used 8t with my vodafone contract sim.lost the phone and vodafone refuse blacklist the phone because i do not have insurance with them... what can be done to blacklist my phone? Thx

Roseti by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify Activation issue

Having problems activating Spotify for my new contract. Had it on my previous contract so not sure if that is why I'm having an issue.It seems like the final stage of activation is hanging at 'completing purchase'Anyone know how to resolve this?

ap123ap by 6: Helper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! How can I talk to someone about my compliant? will it ever get resolved?

I have a complaint live with Vodafone on both the numbers on my account. I have billing issues and terms and conditions issues with one – the terms that were agreed with me are not the ones they applied – both amount and change policyiPhone 7 – the w...

Resolved! Sure Signal only connecting to one phone

Hi   I have a Sure Signal V3 that I purchased a week ago (serial number 42161733029)  . When I first confirgured it, only my phone, the administrator, connected to the VSS, even though I have 4 other phones setup.  Since then, my phone no longer conn...

Refund Due?

I took out a rolling 30 day contract, I cancelled it 13 days later (and never actually used the SIM) 2 days after the order I was billed for the 30 days, but never got a refund when I cancelled. Does this sound right? 

Broadband

Is there a forum for the Vodafone broadband products?

machare by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 2 not connecting

My sure signal 2 was working fine. I changed my phone and two others. New sim cards. As i was owner i couldnt de-register my phone then re-register. So i de-registered the sure signal. Re-rgistered it and have received a text from vodafone to say it ...

Phone damaged by Voda. Help required

Months ago on my Samsung S6 stopped charging and stopped working I took it to my local Vodafone store who sent it away for repair. it came back with supposed water damage although this phone has never been near water. The guy in the store told me tha...

Resolved! Switching from pay monthly to sim only

Ive a 24 month contract, signed up in July and was wondering if its possible to switch to a sim only contract and if so how and when or do I just sit my contract out?

Bingo by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels