Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Upgrading using the Web

Ok so my contracts coming to an end so I've been trying to browse the online shop looking for my next phone and bundle.   But nothing works, the website is really dire and has to be the worst website I've come across.  Ive tried using ms edge, ie11 a...

Sure Signal only works inbound?

Despite the network-checker saying we should have solid 2G, 3G and 4G indoors and out, we barely have enough signal to receive a text, far less any data.My work supplied a Sure Signal and I've registered it and connected so my phone now shows 4-5 bar...

Iain-Mac by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge crash/restarting

Hi, Since a month ago, NEW SGS7e been having problems.Started with a few auto restarts, very quicky got worse, freezing needing hard reset, factory resets, clearing cache partition etc etc.Got worse, boot cycles & only just turing back on on a few oc...

bignose2 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Being Asked to Cancel By VF

So I'm back on the phone to Complaints and they are asking me to cancel my current order, made on 9 Sept, and start a new order which will GUARANTEE delivery for Tuesday. I don't know what to do, should I risk it?  They have told me nothing but lies ...

shane12345 by 11: Established
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

I DID IT! I finally cancelled :-)

Yep, after weeks of lies and deceit from Vodafone, I have finally cancelled my order-HURRAY!!! Of course, they now say that cancellation will take a whopping 5 DAYS!  So, I am counting down the minutes. I took out two contracts with Vodafone in 1999 ...

shane12345 by 11: Established
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sending Bulk Text Messages

I am a large corporate customer of Vodaphone with over 3000 employees using Vodaphone mobiles. I'd like to be able to use a bulk sms messaging service to send a text to these employees.   The UK Vodaphone website describes this service at https://b2b...

Anyone interested in an iphone 7 128gb jet black?

Hi if anyone is waiting to receive an iphone 7 jet black I may have a good proposal.No idea if anyone is interested but Vodafone sent me the incorrect handset, I receieved a jet black 128gb iphone 7 instead of the iphone 7 plus. I have been lied to s...

ben796 by 4: Newbie
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels