Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Battery drain while phone is switched off

I have a Samsung Galaxy A3. After the last batch of software updates, it has started to lose battery power while switched off. Last time I charged it fully, so it was showing 100% battery, I switched it on and it dropped straight down to 91%. Once th...

JavaTcmdHelper

Vodafone Protect has found a threat called JavaTcmdHelper on my Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation phone. It is not possible to remove the app. What should I do?

no data on new i phone se

I have had no data since I received my phone for 6 weeks now.I phone SE.  Any one lese have this issue As I was told it is a common issue. Anyone as frustarted as me ? Nothing is working after several checks!

Note 7 swap

Can anyone clarify what I need to give back?

jaygrim by 4: Newbie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! I've been messed around by Vodafone Support

My contract is £17pm, 500 mins 500mb data unlimited texts1) last contract term (19th August to 18th September) I added 1GB of Data2 ) this term (19th Sept onwards) I use 1.1GB out of 1.5GB and I spoke to someone on live chat to cancel it who said I c...

Resolved! Vodafone Employee Advantage Scheme

I am thinking of purchasing a sim only through the employee advantage schemewhen i go to buy, the only ones it lets me purchase are up to the £15 i gb data sim, i rang to ask as this surely cannot be the only options till the others come off the offe...

Sure signal problem

Hi, I am having a problem with my V3 sure signal. We had it connected for several weeks without issue but a few weeks ago it started playing up.It is showing the power light flashing and the globe/arrow icon showing solid yellow and judging from Voda...

MarkMacB by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

vodafone ultra 6 back button

hi all, i have a ultra 6 (6 months old) and the screen is dead on the left hand side, about 5mm wide.it started off with the w,s,s and hash key playing up. and the 1st thing to go was the back button. it jumps from page to page. it frezes on pages sh...

vergerpd by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels