Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Why are customers getting no information from Vodafone?

See the screenshot attached from the EE community forum.  Why are Vodafone customers not getting any specific advice? Please speak to live Chat (who give random missinformation)Please use the order tracker (which has not updated even for those who ha...

Orded iPhone 7 Plus 32 GIG Matt Black. Terrible CS

At this time: Sep 28, 2016 11:11:55 AM EST. I spoke to a CS Advisor called Ginij. This is what she told me. ''Ginij:Okay, got the details. Your order has been aligned with the stock we have received recently.'' Ginij:''So the good news is that at lea...

Resolved! new customer given additional line

Hi All. Just ordered a Vodafone ultra 6 PAYG with a £10 bundle for £99 from Vodafone online shop ...excellent.....bargain..... , fone will be here in 2 days time, Ive had a purchase confimation email plus...a seperate email a few minutes later thanki...

Barkas by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Port Forwarding Help with Vodafone Router

Does anyone here know how I can forward a port for all devices connected and not just the individual device? On the Port Mapping tab you can select 'No specific Device', however, it wants you to still put in an IP address which surely it shouldn't ne...

light sensor Galaxy Note 7

After 48 hours of my replacement Note 7 the light sensor has stopped working - any one else got this problem? 

Unlock vodafone iphone 5

hi , i was a question , i'm from Moldova , Republic of , and i want to unlock the device from vodafone , may i pay you to unlock it ? , you know , i don't want a sim to pay from vodafone 

More reports of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 replacements exploding

It seems to be going from bad to worse for Samsung at the moment with reports emerging that a new and supposedly ‘safe’ Galaxy Note 7 caught fire in China burning the owner’s fingers and his MacBook.Originally China had been left out of the recall of...

Note-7-explosion-630x336.jpg
kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

New to Broadband cannot connect devices via WiFi

Hi Guys, looking for help here please. I joined the broadband service yesterday and whilst I've got the router set up I cannot get any other devices set up on the network. I've downloaded the Vodafone Broadband app but it isn't like the one shown on ...

scotty66 by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

horrible extremely poor customer service

My Vodafone experience. Unfortunately I lost my phone on Sunday the 25th. Reported it lost to Vodafone on the 25th and they confirmed they have blocked the sim and phone has been blacklisted.  Needed proof of purchase for my insurance company (not bo...

scion999 by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Adding new users to sure signal

Hi, I have managed to initially add 2 people but now everytime i go to add anyone it comes up with 'Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes. If you keep seeing this message, please contact us through t...

Labels