Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal 3 has not been working work 3-4 days

Hi My Sure Signal 3 has been 5% reliable over the past 3-4 days. I have hard reset it twice. Sometimes it takes it overnight to connect back to vodafone. My iphone very rearly gets any bars from it. Serial Number is: 42152479806 We manage it through ...

tariqmc by 2: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Nougat, Google’s latest update of its Android smartphone software,

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (AP) — Nougat, Google’s latest update of its Android smartphone software, isn’t particularly flashy; you might not even notice what’s different about it at first. But it offers a number of practical time-saving features, plus a ...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Using own VDSL2 router with VF Broadband

Cant find a lot of details about this, but was wondering if VF now allows the use of your own router with their Fibre Broadband offer? I have been on chat and in store in Bluewater and both confirmed I can, but I dont want to sign a new contract if t...

peggleg by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Order ERROR PAYG BUT MONEY PENDING ON ACCOUNT

Hi I'm very upset with this service . I made A Order for the LG LEON 4G PAYG which is 39£ including the bundle I registered true the etape i decided to chose the Collect your item from my town store during the payment that made with my card something...

Appalling customer service

I have cancelled my order for Vodafone boroadband. The customer service is appalling. After two weeks,the router had not arrived. I had been told that I could use my own, but they would not give me the PPPoE details "you will have to find them on the...

Incorrect Owed amounts being left on my credit file

I have had a vodafone account for 4 years. Over that time this has grown from just me having a single line on my account, to having 3 phone lines (for myself, hubby & our teenage son) and 1 mobile internet ipad line.At the beginning of this year I no...

lhw879 by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Rubbish battery life on Galaxy S7?

I got an S7 yesterday, first full charge last night, I haven't it even properly set up yet, haven't got most of my apps installed yet. I took it of the charger this morning at 8am its now at 50%, 45 mins screen on time with the biggest battery drain ...

dj9928 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Anyone else suffer battery drain with wifi calling on?

With wifi calling turned on I go down typically 10% per hour, with it off I go down 1%.  I am using an S7 btw.   I have seen reports of this over on the T-Mobile US forums also, wondering if anyone here has this issue also.

dj9928 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Login Error at London Underground Wifi network provided by Virgin Media

Hi there,I have taken new contract recently SIM only RED XL package and tried to login to TFL’s London Underground Wifi network provided by Virgin Media.After I give my credential after clicking on Vodafone icon on Virgin Media landing page, I get f...

free calls and texts

my montly free calls and texts meant to be expired on the 01st of october 2016.today is only the 29th and for some reason i can not make any calls or texts.the service has not expiry yet, i was wondering what might be the cause of it.for the event li...

Labels