Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone App not Updating

The App last refreshed at 09:09 on Tuesday 13th September 2016. It is now 08:07 on Friday 16th September 2016. This means that I have absolutely no idea of how many minutes I have left this month. I have a bundle of 600 minutes a month and 500mb of d...

jx_geol by 4: Newbie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Advice needed please

I see that the iphone 7 plus matt 256gb are 1-2 weeks back order compared to the iphone 7 plus jet black 128 gb (which unfortunately happens to be the one i ordered). My question is-1) can i change my order from jet black to matt black without having...

Raj747 by 6: Helper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal 3 no longer working

Hi, I have a SureSignal V3 that I registered end of July 2016. It worked for 3 or 4 weeks but know I can't pickup any signal from it on my IPhone 5S. I've tried all the suggested fixes without success. Red light and white lights 1 and 2 solidSN 43162...

Think I need Sure Signal resetting

Have Sure Signal - all working as it should. Two phones in the household and they connect etc.One of the phones has been upgraded - so although the mobile number is the same the mobile model has changed and it is physically a new SIM.This new phone i...

Soofla by 10: Established
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

S7 bluetooth problems

Hi, I have another problem with my S7. Bluetooth not connecting to my car. I have read that there is a issue with some s7 bluetooth which can be sorted by force stop and clearing cache on bluetooth and clearing cache partition which i have done but n...

12bazza by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

OK Vodafone, Where is my phone?

Ok I'm just feeling rather dejected now. This has turned from disappointment to being pretty livid.  It would seem that there is no-one at VF that has a clue what is going on. I have called so many times and get nowhere There is no-one that I can be ...

waltdisnae by 12: Established
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

S7 4G and HSDPA+ only?

I recently upgraded from my S5 to a new S7 and the phone is very good. However, no matter where I am geographically, if I am not picking up 4G or HSDPA+ then no other data network connects to the net. Previously on the S5, GPRS, HSDPA, HSDPA+ and 4G ...

Network unlock code

I have recently upgraded my phone. I requested a network unlock code for nlmy old phone through the online form yesterday but when I tried this code it would not work. I read the help page and it said that I would need to fill in the former again but...

gaz231085 by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

My situation so far, would love watchdog to get in touch

9th September: I ordered the iPhone Plus Matt Black at 9am. promised delivery For 16th September. Also told i will NOT get billed for the phone untill it has arrived. (Which i have now been billed for)  16th September:  Recieve email '' We'll update ...

Motorola 4G + 2016 and 4G

Hi I have  a dual SIM phone. In SIM 1 is a Vodafone Contract SIM which connects to 4G (on the 3rd time of asking). In SIM 2 I have a PAYG SIM which only shows 3G or 2G as a possibility. I have asked live chat for help and they made "changes in my acc...

Labels