Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodaphone is giving me run around regarding changing my note 7

I have repeatly contacted Vodaphone regarding the exchange of my Note 7 for another Note 7 due to the issues with the battery. I was happy to keep this phone as there seemed to be no issue with it. Samsung decided that it would be a great idea to res...

V1 Sure signal not working after reset

Please can you check when my V1 sure signal last connected? I have tried every reset possible and now after the last reset all the lights go out including the power light!! my serial number is 21231815628

Wifi calling - iphone6s not Vodafone bought

Hi I wondered if anyone could help PLEASE!! I actually bought my iphone6s from eBay and the phone was locked to Vodafone so I decided to get a sim only contract with Vodafone. I have called and live chatted about activating wifi calling on my account...

More phones for later orders! Where is my phone?

Yet again another shipment, and more orders being shipped for people ordering later than many of us who made the effort to be online at 8am on pre-order day! Where are our phones? Vodafone, you can not blame Apple for you not delivering when you have...

waltdisnae by 12: Established
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Live Chat Down

I'm trying to get in touch with Vodafone regarding a lack of signal at a house I have recently moved in to. When trying to go through the 'Contact Us' page I am directed to Live Chat, which every time I have tried to open over the past 3 or 4 weeks c...

wwhyte92 by 7: Helper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not received my PAC after requesting it, now have to wait 30days?

I have a new PAYG sim but unfortunately I'm having to leave vodafone as we live in the countryside and the reception is not good, i requested a PAC to transfer my number out again but have been told have to wait 30 days to be issued!not very helpful ...

sitback by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Reward points

I have claimed some of my reward points for text and minutes but they haven't been put on my phone. If I try and call it's says no credit and the same with text's. I wait the full 24hrs like says in the confirmation when you claim the rewards.

Just sent an email to the executive team

My email to the Vodafone UK CEO and Vodafone Group CEO:Hi and good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time out of your extremely busy day to read my email. I am a Vodafone UK customer and signed my 3rd contract with your company on the 9th Sep for a...

ssrij by 8: Helper
  • 16 replies
  • 5 thanks
Labels