Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

PAYG 3G on ipad 2

Hi, Got my ipad 2 yesterday and am trying to get on the 3g network.  I've got a vodafone PAYG SIM in the device but i can't seem to get online with it.  I've set the APN to SMART and the ipad have a good signal with the 3G indicator displaying.  When...

rzla by 2: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Cant access router 500 Internal Server Error

I have only been with Vodafone BB for almost two weeks and I can rarely gain access to my router, I get the Vodafone Connect Welcome page and"Enter your Vodafone Connect router password to manage your settings"the "vodafone" password is there asteris...

mart280 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Note 7 exchange - just the phone but not the accessories?

After many phone calls, I have just been contacted by the 'warehouse' (apparently 3rd party logistic company and not part of Vodafone according to the person who called). She informed the exchange will happen via DPD tomorrow but she told me I should...

Replace Vodafone Connect router

I am a new Vodafone Broadband customer with Unlimited Fibre 76. The supplied router has poor access controls and parental controls. Is there any way I can turn it simply into a modem and connect my old Asus RTN66U as the primary device for wifi and u...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS v3 not connecting to VF Red and 2 Orange Lights

VSS 3 Serial # 42152177319 My SS has stopped working - according to VF live chat it has not connected to VF since Sept 1. I have factory reset it many times.Left it the requisite 6 hours plus - many days in fact...VF live chat said they have re-sync'...

PEZUK by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

New sure signal not working/registering

Hi, had an old Suresignal which we thought was faulty, so purchased a new one and registered online, plugged in, but getting the last 2 icons highlighted in orange, which according to the guide says "Your sure signal can't access the Vodafone system ...

Pforce by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Note 7 Exchange - Nobody knows how to do it

Hi there,  After getting my phone on the presale from Vodafone I am now going through the excruciating process of trying to get a replacement or the new Note 7. I have contacted Vodafone over chat service, phone and gone to the store. Nobody had a cl...

Iamaza by 4: Newbie
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi Calling on Galaxy Note 7?

Does the new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 support Vodafone wifi calling in the same way the other recent Galaxy models (S6, S7) do? Thanks! 

fareynuff by 3: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels