Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Following up my order.

I was on live chat, to someone called Naina.And on the phone to Vodafone at the same time.  She told me my phone will be with me in 2 weeks time. as its apple fault for not getting the stock to us.  person on the phone said your phone will be deliver...

Vodafone BroadBand. .. ,, Beta testing Customer Services..

Greetings Readers.This is not a critique, this is just a modern tale I thought I would share, then I can find it all in one place...  22/8 I fill in the online form for Vodafone Broadband.. (£25 per month NO LINE rental) that is a deal breaker! I get...

Steve7 by 3: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodadone broadband delay in connection of new account.

After 10 trouble free years with plus net I reluctantly signed up for Vodafone broadband lured by promises of saving 20 quid per month. My new router was delivered on 8 September and connection was scheduled for 14 September. No connection happened a...

Fritz by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Conditional Call Forwarding Active HELP!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys i really need help, everytime i make a call my call ends right away and i get a text prompt saying "Conditional call forwarding active" i dont know why or how this has happened, i have not altered or changed any of my phones settings, and the...

RedVenom by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! New Phone - can't get Mobile Data to work

Hi folks, due to an unfortunate incident involving my much-loved Samsung Galaxy S3 and a swimming pool, I have had to buy a new phone.  As funds are tight, I have opted to try out a Star U9501 (Chinese phone) from Ebay.  The phone looks and feels lov...

Bcfaigg by 2: Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Rich Communications Suite - Samsung Galaxy S4

Just got a prompt last night for an update of 155mb.  Haven't noticed much yet other then the messaging app has got an upgrade and now adding emoji doesn't convert a text message to MMS. There's a Rich Communications option under Network which is rel...

danba by 4: Newbie
  • 166 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband and home phone order help

Hi, I hope this is the right section of the forums to post in. I ordered a broadband and home phone package on 14th April and my connection day is tomorrow however one thing is troubling me, I havent heard a thing from vodafone about my order since. ...

Ring duration on Galaxy S6 edge plus

The code **61*121*11(or 10)*30# doesn't work for me. I get a message, "Call forwarding Connection problem or invalid MMI" My phone connects fine so has the MMI changed? I have turned my voicemail off but want to increase the ring duration.

wingco1 by 4: Newbie
  • 28 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels