Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

On-Going Sure Signal Problem - 3 weeks and counting

After my last Sure Signal died with the well known power failure problem I bought a new one to replace it. After working for around 1 week the device has been in constant connect mode with a single flashing world symbol since. After calling the help ...

bp2000 by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 3 stopped working

Hi my sure signal 3 has stopped working. It worked fine until Tuesday Front 1st and 4th lights show as amber.Modem Green is solid and yellow flashes.Traceroute not recognised - (this would seem to be fundamental!)Download 10.37 MbsUpload 0.99 MbsExte...

IMG_8964.JPG IMG_8972.JPG IMG_8974.JPG

S6 Back Button Randomly Presses

Hi, In the last 3-4 weeks my S6 has developed an annoying fault, the back button will randomly press itself. I've searched on the internet and tried the *#2663# solution, which got rid of the problem for about 5 days, but it has returned again. Anyon...

rodkort by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! World Traveller Data

Hi I travel to Japan on Monday, I have opted in with world traveller. My question is what data allowance per day will i have. My UK plan covers me for 8Gb a month. I understand that i can use my inclusive minutes and texts for £5 per day but does thi...

owen09 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Complaint and Refund

I have topped up my Pay and Go phone twice. One for £25 which came back as failed. I tried again for £20 which also came back as failed. I was told by Vodafone they were experiencing problems and that I could top up via an ATM machine instead. When I...

iPhone 6 Plus BENDING?

Not sure if we are allowed links but there is a report that the iPhone 6 plus can bend. Anyone (lucky enough to have one) experienced this yet. http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/iphone-6-plus-bending-irate-apple-fans-report-new...

DD by 11: Established
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Removing the Google search bar on the homescreen

On the homescreen of the Vodafone Smart First 6 (Android KitKat) is a Google search bar for either text or voice. While this app is useful, I don't like it on my homescreen because I like minimalism and the app is in the menu anyway (under the name '...

Does the VEA discount apply to the current Sim only plans?

Does the VEA discount apply to the current Sim only plans? The plan in particular I am looking at is the £25 pm, you get 25gb of data, unlimited minutes and texts, 12 months of entertainment and 4gb of roaming data.

waltdisnae by 12: Established
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Existing contract with delayed pre-order

How does it work? I pre-ordered on 9th September, like many. But won't receive my phone until 12th October at the earliest now. My current contract expires on 1st October. Will my new contract then kick in on 1st October? Or will I continue having to...

Data SIM for GSM modem

I need to purchase a data enabled SIM for use in a GSM modem. I have tried calling vodafone several times, searched the internet and there is very limited info as to where I can get one. Please direct me to the correct department to speak to someone ...

D-A-Peg by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week