Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Contention Ratio/Traffic Management/Speed Throttling etc

I'm currently with a supplier who's throtteling traffic to a stupid amount in the evenings, most of the time I get a 76MB service, but after 8pm it drops to around 4ish MB, sometimes less.I'm basically at the end of my thether with them and have told...

fuzed by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 account problems

I received my iPhone 7 32Gb gold today. I have put in the sim that came with it. I can make and receive calls send and receive texts. The phone shows Vodafone 3G in the top left corner however no data works. I tried to set up my free Spotify earlier ...

Late payments on credit report

Good Evening.I would like to log a complaint against a agent from customer relations who I spoke with today. After writing a lengthy complaint to head office at Vodafone I received a phone call back today fromA man called Ravi Kadam. The reason for m...

Resolved! Canceling a late delivered order

I needed to get wifi access for my wife while she is in hospital. I was advised what to purchase by Vodaphone on-line on 14th Nov before ordering a R207 Mobile Wi-Fi and a K5150 4G data dongle. - the transcript is available if needed.  I was faithful...

Kevin_Q by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

IPV6 for Vodafone Router

Does anyone know how to enable IPv6 for the Vodafone Router? I've been told this improves the network connectivity especially for Xbox consoles.

ushae by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

camera error:" the camera may be in use by another application"

Hi everyone, i have trouble with camera in sony xperia M5. when i use camera, it's not working and a notication appear :" the camera may be in use by another application. Please close the other application and try again".I make sure that there no app...

adamjohn by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Tariff/Phone upgrade problems

Hi Vodafone,I have had a nightmare in trying to get a relatively simple task processed.I have been trying since 13th August to upgrade my tariff from sim only to 24 month contract with phone. After a large number of calls and registering complaints v...

rhparry by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Hi,   Searching this phone everywhere (black/grey model) and cannot find this. Please advise.

ResCok3 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Customer Service IPhone 7

Hi, I would like to know the complaints procedure as I have been hung up on twice today? How is this acceptable?   

Paul1214 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels