Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Smart ultra 7?

Hi all, are there any rumours about what will replace the Smart ultra 6? I have one, love it, but will probably have to replace it soon. Would definitely buy another, but not if a replacment is imminent.Thanks 

Kienzel by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Some good news for iPhone 7 users

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Android/There-s-a-clear-winner-in-the-iPhone-7-v-Note-7-speed-test/m-p/2520514#M131221

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

There’s a clear winner in the iPhone 7 v Note 7 speed test

The latest flagship devices from Apple and Samsung have been put through their paces in a speed test and there is a very clear winner.Samsung first announced the Note 7 back in August and it received widespread praise for its design and performance.H...

• 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Google Pixel smartphone to be launched on October 4

Google has announced it will be hosting an event in San Francisco on October 4 where it is widely expected to launch its new lineup of smartphones, the Pixel and Pixel XL.  On Tuesday, Google uploaded a teaser video that confirms the date of the even...

• 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 lack of advice

Since receiving my Note 7 on the 2nd of September and still being unable to use it (signal problem with handset) then the subsequent recall, I must say I am shocked at the lack of infomation from both Samsung and Vodafone.Mine is sitting here in it's...

iPhone 7 - still not arrived!!

Pre-ordered on 9th Sept to be delivered 16th - still no sign of it just emails telling another 3 days and they'll let me know. My friend orders one on Friday from tesco and its delivers next day! I've secured a price for my iPhone 6 and have 14 days ...

Mlcljc by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

WHEN WILL THE IPHONE 7 PLUS BE DELIVERED

I Ordered my iphone 7 plus black on the 9th september at 10 post 8am and it just saying ordere accepted on the tracker anyone else when vodafone are getting more stock in to accomidate us.

New Shipments

EE have said that they got delivery of more of the iPhone 7 plus models yesterday and are beginning to ship these today. Have Vodafone had a shipment? If not what are they doing to get the phones out? They have said they are doing everything to get t...

waltdisnae by 12: Established
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Possible scam

I received a text saying abnormal usage had been detected on my mobile account. I was told to call 41150. If I didn't call, my service could be restricted. I called and it was an automated reply asking me to enter my phone number. Every time I put my...

lizzy2 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Early upgrade help

My contract ends in January but my early upgrade is in November. Do I have to pay off til the end of my contract if I want to change now or do I pay off up to the early upgrade date?

Labels
Top Thanked this week