Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

DEP

HI, does vodafone rapid also cover dep devices? 

iPhone 7 plus

My order online tracker has gone from process 2 back onto 1 overbite why

Router and Access Points

Does anyone have the Vodafone router set up with an access point (not a wirless extender)?? I've got a problem with this set up.  The access point is wired in to the router, via a switch.  I have a number of other devices wired in, console, NAS etc. ...

MrWhite by 10: Established
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

One of the new features on the iPhone 7 Plus is totally useless

There are some things in life that appear to have no purpose – your appendix, nipples on men and non-alcoholic lager. Now, one of the new features on the iPhone 7 Plus has just been added to this list – something that was spotted by eagle eyed users....

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Personal hotspot

Everytime I go to put my personal hotspot on it keeps asking me to set it up an I don't have a clue how to doCan someone help me please

Broadband router delivery

How long does it take for the router to arrive, once the order has been accepted?

Sure Signal line problem on calls

I've had my Sure Signal a few weeks now. When I make or receive a call, I can hear the person on the end of the line clearly, however they can't hear me.  They say the line is crackly and it's hard to hear me.  Is this a problem with the Sure Signal ...

iPhone 7

Hello, I pre ordered the iPhone 7 jet black which as I now know is in very high demand. I'm joining Vodafone after having several issues with my current network. I joined Vodafone expecting a better service, I haven't received my new phone or started...

Vodafone Smart dayview

I'm using Vodafone Smart Dayview on a vodafone 985N and it's working .... except the location. The prompt is 'Tap to enter a location'.When you do that then you are prompted to either type a location or press the [current location] button. Both attem...

squashed by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7+ in store pickup

Ive been keeping my eye on things around here over the last 2 days and can see many people are having issues getting hold of their ordered phones. I opted for store pickup with the email stating that I can collect it from Friday 16th. I won't be able...

kevuwk by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels