Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Unhappy customer - P****d off

Hi, I have been with vodafone for nearly 7 years. I have been trying to get an upgrade for nearly 3 months and NOBODY EVER PUTS ME THROUGH TO THE RIGHT TEAM!! Vodafone customer service is dogs**t. and for some stupid reason I am on a CRYSTAL ACCOUNT?...

KevSingh by 3: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 1 thanks

Price Increases - Pre-order - Watch your accounts

Hi All, If you check the main site you will see Vodafone have increased the iphone 7 bundle deals by around £5 per month, All of us that are stuck in this disgraceful pre-order scam of none delivery need to keep an eye on our bundles once the phones ...

slevuk by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V1 light flashing sequence

My Sure Signal v1 has stopped connecting. After both soft reset bgutton, factory default reset, and power off resets, it's now showing the following sequence of lights: 1, 2, and 3 on.1 and 3 go out, 2 stays on.2 goes out, 1 and 3 turn on at the same...

BrookC by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

VEA and Negotiation

I was told at my local Vodafone shop that I could negotiate a deal with a telephone sales advisor and then apply the 20% VEA that I was eligible for. However, having been offered a deal on the phone, I was told this was not how it worked. They did ki...

Solid Red Light, Flashing white Internet light for over 24 hours

Guys, I've just bought a SS v3, its been connected to my BT Home Hub 5 over night however the Internet light (2nd icon) keeps flashing slowly in white, with a solid Red light (1st icon). I've reset the SS numerous times and also put port forwading to...

Q84 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Package price increasss

When I ordered on 9th September I took the £42 per month with 1Gb data plan. However that's now £47 on the website.I trust I'll be charged the agreed £42 per month?

Sure Signal3 - internet speed

Hello, I have a Sure Signal version 3 since Semptmber and it was working fine. It stopped working for the last 3 weeks and has only the power light on and the internet light flashes white all the time. I called customer services and was advised to up...

iPhone 7 Plus order vanished from system!

What a joke.  I pre-ordered the iPhone 7 Plus via 191 on the 9th September and was advised that it would be delivered by DPD on the 16th. The 16th comes and besides the phone call I made to place the pre-order there's been absolutely no communication...

WillL by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels