Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone new fibre optic Broadband

How can Vodafone misuse the term 'new high speed' fibre optic Broadband, whilst using BT's 40 year copper, decayed, downgraded telephone lines ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Argos vouchers

Hi,Please can someone help me. I recently exchanged my Vodafone Rewards points for a £20 Argos voucher code.The code arrived OK and having chosen and reserved my chosen item online, I went to my local Argos branch as instructed in the text from Vodaf...

iPhone 7+ Payment Was Pending, Now Vanished...?

So I preordered an iPhone 7 plus black version at 9:15am on 9th September as an upgrade and immediately got a confirmation email and text.I haven't heard anything since.The upfront payment for the device was pending in my bank all week.Now it's vanis...

Spotify

I previously had Spotify linked to my tariff. This has now ceased so when I go into the app it only shows the free version. I would like to pay for the premium version (I am leaving Vodafone so I wouldn't want this connected to my phone bill) but the...

Mcmahonf by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently...

So for some really strange reason, my e-mail inbox keeps getting these rejected e-mail bouncebacks! What can I do?? "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:crconfirmation @ help.vodafone.co.ukTechnical details of permanent failure:The...

Upgrade 2 days early?

Hi, my contract is up for renewal in December but Im eligable for an upgrade on Monday 19th.My question is, if i go into a vodafone shop tomorrow (17th) would they let me upgrade 2 days early? I dont have any time to in the week and the screen on my ...

Kongo by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 pre-order

Hi,I pre-ordered an iPhone 7 as soon as they became available and received a confirmation email the same day.Unfortunately I'm yet to receive anything about delivery and the order tracker says my WEB number is invalid.I'll be quite annoyed if, after ...

eafinn by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 pre-order fail!

So I decided to pre order the iPhone 7 with Vodafone (due to discounts I can get) and all the way through the order process, I was informed that I could collect the phone from store today. At no point did the website state it would be some time befor...

Labels