Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Lied to buy vodafone

I took out my contract with vodafone in Sutton Coldfield in March 2015 with a gentleman who was very helpful in finding me a contract to suit my needs. When giving me the details of what's included he mentioned that i have a choice of spotify or sky ...

10 Most Annoying Things about iOS 10 and How to Fix Them

iOS 10 comes with many new exciting features, but it also comes with some annoyances that might put you off, ranging from the new ‘Press home to unlock’ method to losing your beloved iOS 9 features. Source: http://www.iphonehacks.com/2016/09/fix-most...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Some iPhone 7 Owners Report Hissing Sound While under Heavy Load

After the burning Samsung we know have the hissing iPhone 7 It is going to be just over 24 hours now since the new iPhones made their way into the hands of their customers. Like with every new major iPhone release, some iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus cus...

• 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to Hard Reset the new iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.

Source : iPhone hacks. Link > How-hard-reset-iphone-7 & 7+ Excerpt from the link.  Step 1: Press and hold the Lock/Wake button on the right side of your iPhone. Step 2: At the same time, press and hold down the Volume Down button on the left side whi...

Apple chief says its new AirPods won’t fall out easily

Apple CEO Tim Cook claims that there is little chance of the new AirPods popping out of your ears when you are dancing or running.  “I’ve been wearing them for a while and because they don’t have wires on them the wires tend to help the earbud to fal...

• 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

what is meant by 500MB UK data?

I've received a few texts from Vodafone offering the big Value Bundle for £5 per month. As well as unlimited texts and 150 UK minutes I get 500MB UK data for 30 days which is renewed each month for 12 months.I asked an agent via live chat if this wou...

john9159 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not receiving calls

We have recently transferred from o2 to Vodafone and have discovered that external calls cannot be received on the phone.  Calls from other Vodafone uses work but if you ring from an external line then the phone doesn't ring.  I have spent the last t...

Prim17 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 plus order more information?

Hello, first time on the forum. I pre-ordered the iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 128GB on Friday, early morning when the phone was not back ordered. Confirmation came through almost straight away for the upgrade that was due.I have isnce then heard nothing,...

Labels