Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone are liars and cheats

So I've spoke to 6 different people now all giving me completely different answers. Two told me I'd get it today. Two told me 3-4days and 1 told me 4-6 weeks and 1 has no idea ever.I spend the best part of £2000 with my contracts every year and I am ...

Wrong iphone 7 delivered

I pre-ordered Jet Black and had a Rose Gold delivered today.Called vodafone to organise an exchange but was told they can't do an exchange as they have no jet black so they will just have to process as a return (which effectively cancels the upgrade)...

Tracking order

Pre-ordered iPhone Friday 9th September. Only evidence I have is the chat transcript. I haven't received a tracking number or any further communication. Did my order process? 

evah85 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

PRICE INCREASE-RIGHT TO CANCEL-7 WEEKS&HEARD NOTHING

Having received a text to 3 of my 4 lines regarding a price increase and given the option to cancel, I requested, via recorded delivery, to cancel 3 of my 4 lines.Over 7 weeks later and I've still heard nothing, even having spoken to over a dozen Vod...

Red Bundle Entertainment when you upgrade early?

Does anyone know what happens to your current free entertainment 12 month deal when you upgrade 75 days early? I have Netflix which is already credited to last until mid February 2017 part of my 12 month Sim only deal. I'm entitled to change my SIM c...

Latency(MS) & Jitter on Fibre 76MB

Hello guys, Can anyone tell me their average latency (ms/ping) and jitter loss both off peak and on peak please?  Looking to join Vodafone from Virgin Media and I am really interested. I am an avid gamer and play FPS on a tryhard level, so the above ...

Ihatevm by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

IPHONE 7 PLUS PREORDER ISSUES

Hello,I've ordered an Iphone 7 Plus 32GB (black) on the 9th Sep.I have been in contact with vodafone on a number of ocassions and have been told I will receive the Iphone on the 16th. Today I said had received no notification, and the operator said I...

BURKEA07 by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Muted iPhone 7 sales release, Samsung at a disadvantage after battery fires

Apple prides itself on being able to whip up the excitement as it puts each new handset on sale but the iPhone fever was rather muted this time around. One explanation is a switch to online ordering cutting down the traditional queues outside shops  ...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Online Order Tracker

Cany anyone let me know if the Vodafone Online Order tracker is actually working??? As mine is still stuck on   Can someone who has had their iphone 7 delivered today confirm if the tracker did actually get updated for you. If not, can Vodafone pleas...

Screen Shot 2016-09-16 at 19.25.46.png
Labels
Top Thanked this week