Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Problem with Sure Signal V1

I have a V1 Sure Signal, which worked OK until recently.   It will no longer connect to Vodafone. I have changed cables, the port on my router and followed the reset procedure several times.   I have checked on my online account & it says the Sure Si...

ClintonC by 2: Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 plus order more information?

WEB-0000000215726190 I ordered my upgrade to the iPhone 7 plus on Friday evening (9th Sep). Straight away I got a "Your upgrade request" and "Your SIM swap" emails but nothing else.  Order tracker says "ConfirmationYour order has been accepted.We've ...

MyVodafone - there are currently no services being used on this account

Does anything at Vodafone actually work? I switched from EE about 2 weeks ago and am deeply regretting swapping networks. I have spoken to customer services about this issue at least 5 times, promised fixes and call backs but nothing... When I log on...

kalozo by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Where is my phone

Am being told am not getting my iPhone 7 plus I completed my order online at 08-27 that's 27 minutes and the first 10 minutes the site was down ??? I got told 2 days ago I was receiving it today online chat she checked with upgrade team now am being ...

Anyone got a 7+?

So has no one received an iPhone 7 Plus from Vodafone today?

Refunds or compensation for Pre Orders

Due to none delivery of our promised orders I think Vodafone should refund all these advanced payments they have taken, Why should we wait upto 6 weeks for delivery when you have already taken the upfront payment, this should not of been taken until ...

slevuk by 4: Newbie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus

Apple announced two new phones tonight, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.    @BandOfBrothers has pulled together an awesome summary of all the new iPhone features you can expect.   To get the latest information on when these beauties will be available ...

KD by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 5 thanks

Smart Phone 7

My Smart Phone 7 will not close down, it is always alight, have setting 'Touch Key Light Duration 30secSleep 1 Minute what can I do??

Lied To By Vodafone re iPhone 7? Take Legal Action

Did you take out a new contract with Vodafone on the basis of a promise of handset delivery on 16th Sept?  Did they take the 'up-front' cost?  Did they start you on a new tariff? These things are illegal.  The only way we can stop these unethical and...

shane12345 by 11: Established
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Terminate Bill Pay Contract Early

Hi, I'm on a bill pay contract with Vodafone and have about 7 months remaining. I was wondering if it's possible to terminate the contract early, as I've had nothing but problems every month being charged for data even though I've opted into the da...

Labels
Top Thanked this week