Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Issue with iPhone 7 pre-order

Hi there,I ordered 2 iPhone 7 plus' on Friday of last week - about 8:30am or so, just after pre-orders became available.Vodafone representatives have told me on several occasions that my phones would be coming today, however now it is delivery day it...

Farewell Smartpass

Had an email last night to advise that VF Smartpass will stop working in November. Hardly a surprise now that Apple/Andoid Pay are now used by so many banks. I only stopped using my S/Pass on Monday when Nat West finally joined AndriodPay. It was a f...

I was about to order a dongle and then changed my mind

Well more accurately, my partner who it was to be a present for, told me she had changed her mind and didn't want it. I just didn't complete the online order. However vodafone have tried to call me. Does this mean the order has actually processed eve...

Potentially sending phone for warranty repair

So my Huawei P9 won't charge with most chargers. It won't charge with an iPad charger (which charges other USB devices fine), it won't charge with a normal USB charger, it won't charge with my computer and it won't charge with my car charger (it used...

S6 - Cannot find WiFi calling icon

Hi,Appreciate there are a few threads on WiFi calling. Not sure if this has been answered.So, purchased S6 from Vodafone. I wanted to enable WiFi calling and I'm told to text CALLING to 97888. I've had the response "We will enable this in the next 24...

Soofla by 10: Established
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

HELP! No service for two and a half weeks...

Recieved my pay monthly phone two and a half weeks ago. Tried to activate sim via Live Chat and they promised to do it within a day. This did not work so rang 191 for help and this did not work, I rang them everyday for a week, all promising to sort ...

S7 Edge - No WiFi calling after factory reset

Hi!After a factory reset, I am no longer able to see the "Wi-Fi calling" option in the Phone settings.I have searched the forum, and others have had the same problem. In all those cases, the problem was fixed after speaking to a competent technical m...

ccristal by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

New upgrade

Hi a friend of mine has just recently upgraded her phone she used to have an iPhone now she's got the edge 7 which she doesn't like. She has gone back to car phone warehouse where she got it from to change back to iPhone but they won't let her. I tho...

mancman by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

My "Wonderful" iPhone 7 Plus Experience

Where to start Vodafone: So at 8:01 am I pick up the phone to 191 excited about the new iPhone on the 9th September - I speak to a gentleman who said I was his first call of the day he has a 13 hour shift because they are expecting a large number of ...

odaley1 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks
Labels