Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Worst Service and lies

My name is Zoubir naguida I've been a Vodafone customer for 6 years since the blackberry 8520 came out I'm writing to say that I very unhappy with the service I've been getting from customer service. My latest phone is a iPhone 5s and I was consideri...

Scuba by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Contract changed without account holder knowledge

Hi All Coming to the end of an 18 month contract, looking for new deals, ring Vodafone to see when contract expires, it has already gone, so after some research call them up a few weeks later and am told my account has been upgraded to end in 2 years...

Cameron1 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 1 thanks

Vodafone Connect Router config pages not showing

Hi All,  No matter what I try, reset, factory reset, connect via Wi-Fi or wired, when I try to look at some settings either basic or Expert, the pages fail to load completely or part load.  I want ot reconfigure my wiFi but cant,  Im used to routers ...

No service - iPad

Could anybody please give me a bit of advice on an issue we're having with network connecting. Up until a couple of months ago everything worked fine with the iPad on 3G. We could use it out and about and when we arrived back home it would switch to ...

Link by 5: Helper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Problem registering

Hi, first time user of Sure Single, just purchased. When registering, after filling out the forms and accepting the terms and conditions I'm presented with two choices - "add a user" or "add a user later". On clicking either of these I get a message ...

Does an active PAYG SIM ever expire?

The Vodafone website says this here."As we link your mobile number to your SIM card on our network to enable you to use your phone, your SIM card will never expire while you have a connection with us." I have a Vodafone number that has zero credit an...

Enceladus by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 1 thanks

is there a way to keep my number on a new sim

i got 2 vodafone sims ones old and ones new is there a way to keep my old numbers as i cant get to the store that often and want to do it asap   thank you

tailande by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

VF router supply

Considering moving to VF fibre BB as I'm getting rough service and performance from Plusnet and about to leave them like many others.I see here in these forums a lot of unhappiness with the Connect Router, is there an alternative on offer at ordering...

dnpark38 by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels