Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No service after number being added to Sure Signal

At 4pm on 9 Sept I added my number to my new Sure signal box.all day today 10 Sept I have been unable to send/receive texts or make or receive any calls. I get 'call failed' and my signal is now worse than it was previously!!Can anyone help or advise...

Jubee by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal

Just had  a new router from Sky and now my Suresigal V3 will not connect.  I have a red flashing light and the 3rd light - mobile telephone icon - which is solid orange.  Any ideas?

ROY47 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! suresignal

I am a pay montly vodafone customer, will a suresignal device work with my ee broadband?

Sure Signal lock up

My Sure Signal V3 ( Seeial Number 42141230088) has been locked up for 2 weeks now with 3 lights on solid but no traffic. No hardware, software or firmware changes have taken place at my end so it just requires a Vodafone reset please.This has happene...

VSS v3 not working since 28/8

Although I had a previous post headed the same and its marked as solved - the fix only lasted a few hours.The box has now has a solid red light and flashing white first light for several days.I've reset it many times.Serial no. is 40130448455Can anyo...

Sure signal blown?

Hi, I own a Sure Signal V3, following the need to move it to allow some redecoration work I simply plugged it in today and it "popped" followed by a distinctive electrical burning smell coming from it.  I couldn't find any other forum entry describin...

Date/Time Smart Prim 7

All of a sudden the date and time has gone from the front screen, it's there when I turn on but when I swip up to get it into life it go's, it right at the top [small] but it use to be right large on the wallpaper, how can I get it back. please

Resolved! Telephone Upgrade

Hi Guy,Historically I always upgrade each year online. I've never had a bad experience or recieved my new iPhone late.Today I upgraded by phone and I've not recieved any confirmation text or email messages. Ordered at 9am.So is this normal? - as I sa...

earoles55 by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

blank screen

My phone has been working fine all day and then all of a sudden the screen goes blank and does nothing, the phone is still on and fully charged so no idea why. Help? 

cjess95 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels