Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Website will not allow me to upgrade.

For 3 days now I have been trying to upgrade my pay monthly deal.I have tried on iphone, ipad, apple mac and windows pc. but it keeps saying there is an error. I contacted Vodafone yesterday and after some time the advisor told me he had reset my acc...

jemotter by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

credit

I lost 10 pounds credit in 6 days without using it ? How can I know how it has been spent ?Thanks.Marc Bourgeois

mbfrench by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 1 thanks

iPhone Pre-Order Process

Just thought I would give people a little insight into how the past 2 iPhone pre-orders have happened in regards to dates and times. Hopefully this will help solve some questions that will come about during the days before shipping.  iPhone 6 Plus- o...

Tom5865 by 6: Helper
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Wifi calling on SIM-only contract

I am giving my iPhone 6 to my wife and I hoped she would be able to use wifi calling.  However today Vodafone support told me she is not allowed to, because she has a SIM-only contract: wifi calling is only enabled when we buy a phone from Vodafone. ...

SP0 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi calling on iPhone 7

Hi,Can someone (from Vodafone?) confirm that the iPhone 7 comes with wifi calling?  On the main iPhone order pages wifi calling is mentioned ("Why Vodafone for your iPhone 7") but it isn't included as an extra in the iPhone 7 preorder checkout.  I'm ...

Vodafone Ultra 7 proximity sensor problem

Whilst on a call my phone changes screens or puts calls on hold/speaker etc, proximity sensor problem?? I can't find any settings that would change this.

boots447 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Complaint about customer service and network

Hello,  I have writte a complaint to vodafone about the service I have received over the last few weeks. Can anyone help with an email address to send it to? Or am I best to post it?  The complaint can be seen below:  "I am writing this complaint as ...

Resolved! Entertainment with 4G bundle - web link not working

Link to choose your entertainment package (https://offers.vodoaphone.com/gb) doesn't work . Get a message saying "Oops there has been an error. Something unexpected has happened. Please try later. Been like this for nearly 2 weeks now. How do I acces...

Art01 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Broadband - Speed below contracted.

Hello there, I have been monitoring my recently installed bradband speed using Speedtest and I am getting speeds between 5 and 12 download speed when I had on average 30 with my previous provider.http://www.speedtest.net/result/5616407599.pngI contra...

Bexhill35 by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

R207 dongle using too much data!

Bought this wifi dongle on PAYG. It came with free 1gb of data.I set it up and everything seemed fine. I did a few speed tests and went to a couple of sites, I didn't download or stream anything. After doing this which lasted about 15mins I lost conn...

Labels
Top Thanked this week