Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! No contact from upgrades, 5 months after my contract ended

I have been with vodafone for a few years now and i also have 4 lines/phones with them. Everytime one of the contracts is due to be upgrade or is getting close to ending, i normally get a call from upgrades and get a better deal.  On my main/1st Cont...

Ordering direct from Apple

I thought I'd share my experience today. I always buy phone phones directly from the manufacturers unlocked and have a sim free contract. I have ordered my new iPhone 7+ this morning on the Apple website. Delivery date?? NOVEMBER!! and no option to c...

jeffkinn by 17: Community Champion
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Upgraded my phone

Hi,  I've ordered the new iPhone 7 128gb but I ordered the wrong bundle. I've contacted the support and they said that I can change the bundle when I receive the phone.I just received email saying Red Value Bundle speical offer till sunday. I'm not s...

sulyman by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone business customer can not pre order note 7... For no reason

So today I called up to pre order the galaxy note 7 as it's available online to order... Only to be told I can not do this until the 19th over the phone. My question is why can all new customers order over the phone yet an existing customers of ten y...

Jacko20jj by 7: Helper
  • 18 replies
  • 1 thanks

trying to set up v1 - firmware probably needed?

I am hoping that someone can push the latest firmware for a v1 device to my unit. I am trying to set it up - have registered it to myvodafone account but it will not connect. I have rebooted and reset several times. At reset iI have only the power li...

Sure signal

Can I have two sure signal boxes at the same property? 

Border by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal set up

It's been about two hours since I connected my Suresignal to the modem and I am still looking at a slow flashing Internet light.. It has yet to connect to the Internet. I am with Virgin and the modem is on 5G, would this make any difference to the se...

Woburn by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

What is auto sync and how do I reset it?

Hello,When I try to update my emails, my LG3 keeps saying that 'Auto sync is turned off. Update emails manually'. I haven't the tiniest iota of an idea what all that means and if anyone can help me I'll promise not to curse my phone again for at leas...

Labels