Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Sure Signal V3 stopped working

Sure Signal 3 been down for 3 days. All lights look OKFactory reset 3 timesOn account looks OK  - can be seen.Reset RouterTried switching Iphone to 3GAll failed.  Diagnostics Traceroute to 212.183.133.177teves-MBP:~ twerly$ traceroute 212.183.133.177...

Twerly by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Register sure signal

Hi, could someone from the tech team please register my unit please

How do I get my phone back - sent it for insurance repair

My phone broke on the way to Edinburgh  on 14th August, having spent a futile 90 minutes Plus talking to an advisor on line all I got was it was best to take it to a Store to process an insurance claim, this I did the following day. Taking it to the ...

brynhunt by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy note7

There have been some serious issues with the Galaxy note 7 even before the launch. Mobile phones have been reported to be exploding and Samsung has recalled its handsets.I am surprised that big companies like Vodafone and other service providers in U...

vodafone smart ultra 6 return to home screen problem

Had the smart ultra 6 handset for about 10 months now and really quite like it, however recently i can be doing things on the phone and it returns to the home screen as if i have pressed the button, it vibrates and the buton lights up aswell. at firs...

aw1995 by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone default on my credit file

i have recently applied for a mortgage however unsucessful as vodafone are showing as a default on my credit score. i have seen previous posts where this has been resolved and was wondering if anyone could possibly help me? i am desperate!!!

Spotify premium error

Already a vodaphone customer renewed contract and signed up for the red bundle on Saturday and was advised I would get a link to click to activate which i have tried several times only to get to the completing purchase stage (after facebook login pag...

Fuzz123 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot receive calls and messages, Vodafone support hopeless.

Hi all I wonder if someone can guide me as what I should do, I just got a Vodafone SIM card and is currently roaming outside of the UK, I can call and send messages, but cannot receive calls and messages, but I can receive messages from Vodafone. I h...

llkkjj by 2: Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone - Please respond to my complaint

Vodafone must be the rudest company I have ever had the misfortune to come across. I can't wait until my contract ends. I would not advise anyone to sign up or get a mobile from them

Clif by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels